Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 06:46 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Does Windows detect the card? Do you have another card that you can test to make sure it is seen?
Old 09-06-2016, 04:51 AM   #17
andy_dona
andy_dona began at the beginning.

Device: KBO GLOvan surfing
Windows detect the card. I used also another card but IMAGE READER doesn't not detectec any device. It' is incredibile. IMAGE READER works on XP? Do you know another software useful to import the kobo glo image on sd card?
Thank you very much!
Advert
Old 09-06-2016, 06:30 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Are you running this as an administrator? Is Windows allocating a driver letter? I can't remember if it needs one or not.

The last time I did this I used Win32DiskImager. Memory Upgrade Mod Guide has an alternative which I used sometime in the past.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:47 AM   #19
ilmandorlo
ilmandorlo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
SD card image

My Glo HD is brick! How can i get the SD card image, please?
Old 12-17-2016, 07:16 PM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Instructions are at: Memory Upgrade Mod Guide

And for anyone who sees these threads and decides to send me a PM to request the image, DON'T. Please post in the appropriate thread.
Advert
Old 01-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:34 PM   #22
mikel1973
mikel1973 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Kobo Bricket ?

Hello David, I need an Image too, my KOBO GLO HD, i think, its bricket (screen white,power is on (red led).
Can you send me PLease the SD Image ?
Thx
Old 01-10-2017, 05:43 PM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:05 PM   #24
karlox
karlox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Need SD image

Hi guys! This is my first post.

My Kobo Go HD, bought in Europe, is now bricked so I would like to try flashing the image in the SD and hopefully have my reader working again.

Can some one give me the image of Kobo Glo HD compatible with the european version? Thanks in advance
Old 01-31-2017, 05:43 PM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

There is no difference between Kobo devices sold around the world.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:43 AM   #26
digitalreader
digitalreader began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
Hello,

I also need an SD-Image for my Kobo GLO HD.
I would be very kind if someone could send me a link to it.

Kind regards,
digitalreader
Old 03-02-2017, 06:55 AM   #27
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:16 AM   #28
djsmasm
djsmasm began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hi davidfor!

I have 2 bricked glo HD (I have stupidly formated one sd, and when I put the other sd in any of the glo, I get a black screen twice then white...!)

thanks a lot in advance!
Old 03-07-2017, 05:44 AM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. At least that's what I think you are asking.

But, have you done a factory reset?
Old 03-07-2017, 06:33 AM   #30
djsmasm
djsmasm began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent. At least that's what I think you are asking.

But, have you done a factory reset?
yes, that's what I asked you!

and it has fixed one of the two readers.......

the 2nd one seems to have a resolution problem, but it displays something that can be read......

by the way, I couldn't do a factory reset as both readers didn't display anything!

so TYVM for the image!

regards!
Closed Thread