Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-08-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
snakeduh
snakeduh began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302
no context-menu, no wifi

Received my Pocketbook 302 yesterday. Like it! Unfortunately I can't seem to get my booklist organized. Should be possible through the context menu but that doesn't show up when I tab the screen. . What could be wrong?

Other thing: I can't get the wifi working. Wifi works fine here for several desktops, laptops, iphone, Wii, but Pocketbook keeps saying: unknown error, network unreachable.

Any help would be great!!

thanks,
Ans
snakeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
I just copied my (organised) directory of books from the pc to the 302.

As for wifi, I had the same problem. Setting the channel on my router to a value below 10 solved this.
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2010, 02:15 PM   #3
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
To popup the context menu, try to move a little bit with a push. Perhaps this fix your problem and shows it up
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
snakeduh
snakeduh began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302
Thumbs up solved!

Setting the router on channel 1 did it!
And finally I found out how to get the context menu . It was deadsimple, just pushing the pen a bit longer on a booktitle and there it was and I could choose to sort on title, author, etc. Great!
snakeduh is offline   Reply With Quote