Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 09:34 AM   #31
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Hmm I wouldn't want to waste an invite so may I ask a question. I am not a particularly avid music listener and tend to find I listen to less current music. Does Spotify mainly cater for the modern/current taste or does have stuff like Burhan Öçal and Suren Asaduryan?

Apparently they add music all the time, but I just did a check on those two you quoted:

Suren Asaduryan has 1 album on Spotify: Seneler

Seems to be quite a few albums available for Burhan Ocal
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #32
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow that is rather impressive. I may have to investigate this further - but please let someone more musically inclined grab your invites lol
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #33
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Wow that is rather impressive. I may have to investigate this further - but please let someone more musically inclined grab your invites lol
If you want it, its yours, I'm sure Zelda will be offering some soon,and everyone who gets an invite will get invites of their own (I think) so you can offer other people an invite further down the line.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
okay, i've found it. apparently i currently have 0 invitations. i'll let y'all know when i get some.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #35
Moejoe
Banned

i have 2 invites left now, so whoever wants them speak up....whatever country you're from
Advert
Old 07-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #36
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Poor old Germany, never gets something cool
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #37
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Poor old Germany, never gets something cool
aw. try deezer, it's similar. or http://listen.grooveshark.com recommended by moejoe.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #38
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aw. try deezer, it's similar. or http://listen.grooveshark.com recommended by moejoe.
Ooh, Deezer is in French, I like that! Yay! And I tested out Grooveshark yesterday and love it! (Seriously, I love music so much and never knew about those kinds of sites! That's why my internet age is 7!)
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #39
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Ooh, Deezer is in French, I like that! Yay! And I tested out Grooveshark yesterday and love it! (Seriously, I love music so much and never knew about those kinds of sites! That's why my internet age is 7!)
Don't worry, they're relatively new to me too...I used to P2P everything, but there's really no need for it now with the legal sites matching and even surpassing the illegal stuff
Old 07-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #40
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
If they are still going & nobody else wants one then I'll be grateful for one
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #41
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
If they are still going & nobody else wants one then I'll be grateful for one
Done I've also sent one to PEVEREL as well, so that's it folks, no more invites left (for now)

Columbus, check your PM shortly
Old 07-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #42
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Thanks Moejoe
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #43
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
I guess all you musicophiles already know about Pandora?

http://pandora.com
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #44
zelda_pinwheel

arg !! don't mention pandora !!!! i loved pandora, until they cut me off for not living in the US, the bastiches. i know, it's not their fault, geographic licencing restrictions, bla bla bla, whatever, i'm still mad.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #45
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
arg !! don't mention pandora !!!! i loved pandora, until they cut me off for not living in the US, the bastiches. i know, it's not their fault, geographic licencing restrictions, bla bla bla, whatever, i'm still mad.
Sorry I didn't know about geographical restrictions! That sux.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote