Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
rtf1976
rtf1976 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Sony gift cards?

Have a parent travelling to the States next month I take it that they can purchase Sony gift cards from a store and then I can redeem them back here in the UK on the US Sony Ebook store?
rtf1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
From what I understand, yes.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtf1976 View Post
Have a parent traveling to the States next month I take it that they can purchase Sony gift cards from a store and then I can redeem them back here in the UK on the US Sony eBook store?
Yes, they can purchase gift cards for you that you can redeem to purchase eBooks. But, they have to get them via Borders or Target. You cannot get them from SonyStyle.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote