Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
$20 off Nook Glowlight through 4/13

Now through 4/13 B&N is offering $20 off the Nook Glowlight, making it $99.

Quote:
Terms & Conditions

Offer Details: This offer entitles customers to $20 off the original selling price of NOOK GlowLight (EAN 9781400699896) at Barnes & Noble bookstores from April 6 through April 13, 2014 at close of business or at Barnesandnoble.com from April 6, 2014 at 3:00am EDT through April 14, 2014 at 2:59am EDT while supplies last.

Limit of 5 devices per transaction.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of any other products other than NOOK GlowLight; and (iv) not valid on certified pre-owned devices; (v) not valid on shipping or handling expenses or applicable sales tax. This offer may not be combined with the Member or Educator Discount or any other promotional offer. Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit card or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:23 AM   #2
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I've already bought two as gifts. I love my Glowlight, and hopefully they will appreciate theirs.

I'm considering buying another and packing it away for myself.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert