Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 09:59 AM   #16
tcmoon
Connoisseur
tcmoon is on a distinguished road

Device: slate pc
yes I am using the new version and I did put the PID in the site. Does your mobipocket desktop show cybook as a reading device or just a storage device? Mine is a storage device.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 11-06-2007, 10:04 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm not using the Mobi Desktop Reader; I find it easier simply to copy files to the device manually.
Advert
Old 11-06-2007, 10:06 AM   #18
Robert1325
Enthusiast
Robert1325 began at the beginning.

Device: Paper, Cybook g3
for synching with RSS feeds it's a little easier when the cybook is seen as device ... but I'm happy enough everything works .
Old 11-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #19
tcmoon
Connoisseur
tcmoon is on a distinguished road

Device: slate pc
I think the trouble is my cybook has the wrong date, the date on the book I transfered is Oct and it is nov. This may be the problem because it says the book is not active yet.
So how do I change the date on the cybook? Also the transfered book opens on the desktop.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmoon View Post
I think the trouble is my cybook has the wrong date, the date on the book I transfered is Oct and it is nov. This may be the problem because it says the book is not active yet.
So how do I change the date on the cybook? Also the transfered book opens on the desktop.
The only reason the date is an issue is because the book is dated October and you did not receive your Gen3 until November. Thus, that book cannot have the PID for the Gen3. What you might want to do is move that book someplace wlese and redownload the book again after you double check that the Gen3's PID is on the site where you purchased that book and once verified, download it again. It should then have today's date on it and then you can delete the copy in the Gen3 and copy the new copy to the Gen3 to then read it.
Advert
Old 11-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #21
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
We now got a dedicated forum where you can post your Gen3 troubles

Link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144

Thread closed.
Closed Thread