Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #39046
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
ZZZZZZZZ, snork, mumble, zzzz.....

Hm? sniff, sniff SNIFF!

Oh my.

Excuse me while I go investigate the kitchen.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #39047
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Go ahead. Take your time. I will take very good care of the win while you are gone.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #39048
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Sigh .... jilted .... by the kitchen machinations of the Evil Lord .....

Drowning my sorrows in a bottle ... with the win ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #39049
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post

Could that be a bottle of BBQ sauce?

I win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #39050
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Herbed butter massaged under its breast skin and roasted until crispy brown but juicy. Post-Thanksgiving chicken dinner for the win!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #39051
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sure .... baste & roast a fellow when he's down .... *sob* .... deserted for waffles .... and bacon .....

Bravely facing a lonely existence .... with the win!
Old 12-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #39052
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Sorry Poohbear but how could I resist this?

We can still be friends though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	116057  
Old 12-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #39053
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Sure .... baste & roast a fellow when he's down .... *sob* .... deserted for waffles .... and bacon .....

Bravely facing a lonely existence .... with the win!
Why does it have to be a lonely existence? Being alone doesn't mean that you have to be lonely. I'm a solitaire in more than just name but I'm not lonely. You can be filled with joy and happiness and all you have to be is you:

Still, I'll take the win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #39054
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Sorry Poohbear but how could I resist this?

We can still be friends though.
Sigh .... that is truly a gift of love! With bacon! You two are destined for each other .....

Errrr .... say, friend .... any left-overs?

The win and I head off to pay a call on the solitary, non-lonely, lizard ....

Hey! I'm bringing a bottle! And the win!
Old 12-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #39055
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Minion pancakes with bacon swords! Wow, those look delicious.

I'm hungry and haven't made breakfast yet win.

*hoping someone will bribe the win from me with an offer of minion pancakes with bacon swords.. I'm hungry*
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #39056
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

And dreams, those were mini M&Ms on board!
Old 12-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #39057
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Sheesh ... at this rate the Evil Lord will have a harem by end of day ... all in the royal kitchen ...
Old 12-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #39058
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
And dreams, those were mini M&Ms on board!
And, of course, M&M's are my favorite snack.
Quote:
Sheesh ... at this rate the Evil Lord will have a harem by end of day ... all in the royal kitchen ...

*And we are all winners*
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #39059
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Hmmmmm ... whilst all the chicks are mooning over the Evil Lord & his confectionery creations ... I'll just scoop up the win.

*scatters M&M's* Look dreams .... more M&M's ... way over there!
Old 12-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #39060
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
*swoops in to rescue win*
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!