Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
kdawnbyrd
K. Dawn Byrd, Author
kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: I read ebooks on my Blackberry
Shutter Island: Book vs Movie

I read Shutter Island in December and even though I liked it, the book irritated me because it left an unanswered question. When I saw the movie, it cleared it up. Anyone else have a similar experience?
kdawnbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
Zipr
Zealot
Zipr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
I read the book a couple of months ago and loved it. I haven't seen the movie. I don't recall any unanswered question. What was it?
Zipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
staticradar
staticradar began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I agree with the unanswered questions or more like an uncertainty when it comes to the end. I loved the book though it kept me on the edge of my seat.
staticradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
The movie added a single line at the end that wasn't in the book - maybe the filmmakers felt the way you did.
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shutter island