Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
Fastbob
Fastbob began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story
Hi to you all

Hi I am Marc aka Fastbob.
I recently purchased an iRiver Story and immedialtely looked for a good libray tool. Tweakers.net mentioned calibre and I must saya very, very nice programm.
I hope that my iRiver Story will be integrated soon. There was an ibood offer about two weeks back and a lot of visiters bought one and all are looking for a good programm to keep track of their books.

Keep up the good work and I will try to contribute myself!

Fastbob
Fastbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Fastbob and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, fastbob.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
Hi, welcome How are you liking the iRiver Story? It's one of the readers on the ever increasing list of readers I am trying to decide between!
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:42 AM   #8
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Hello Fastbob and welcome to MobileRead!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
Fastbob
Fastbob began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Hi, welcome How are you liking the iRiver Story? It's one of the readers on the ever increasing list of readers I am trying to decide between!

Hi IndecisiveMe,
I'm starting to get fond of my iRiver. I must say that before I bougth this one I did not knew the iSTory from iRiver I looked at the SOny 600 and the Bebook. But its great basic package and the offer in Holand (EUR 200) pulled me over. It comes with 2GB basic memory installed and a slot for SDcard up to 32 GB.
I do have a lot of pdf files and once you know how to convert them in epub it reads perfectly. I thought I liked a PC screen better but the E-inc is so much better for reading.
The only problem so far is that calibre writes the books to "my documents" folder on the iRver in stead of the my books directory.

I also updated the firmware although the site from iRiver it some unlcear on whwre to find this update. It is bit of a fluffy site. I am more a dirct link kind of guy but I managed. So no complaints from this side.

Fastbob
Fastbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:44 AM   #10
sherya mathur
Enthusiast
sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherya mathur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: saamabook
Hi Fastbob !
Welcome to Mobileread with the successful working involving with iRiver Story .
sherya mathur is offline   Reply With Quote