Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 08:45 PM   #1
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Amazon enhance search results

I have just noticed that the results of a browser book search now includes, where appropriate, a per book "Purchased" (little grey box) near the cover image

Previously this information was only available on the book's web page or when listing a series.

I am using Amazon.co.uk

Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2017, 08:52 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I didn't see this on Amazon.com
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:50 AM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Lenovo A10-70, Motorola Z2 Play, 1st Gen Kindle Fire
I haven't seen it yet either, It would sure be nice for them to use some of the info they collect on me to MY benefit!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #4
maddz
Evangelist
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7, Aluratek Libre
I'm on .uk, and I don't see it on the iPad.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #5
mitford13
Fanatic
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, Paperwhite, Fire HDX 8.9, Kobo App
I saw it a couple of weeks ago on Amazon.com but then it disappeared again.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2017, 01:04 PM   #6
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2
I just checked and I don't see it on amazon.com either. It would be nice.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 01:22 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
I have just noticed that the results of a browser book search now includes, where appropriate, a per book "Purchased" (little grey box) near the cover image

Previously this information was only available on the book's web page or when listing a series.

I am using Amazon.co.uk

So they do. That's really useful!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:10 AM   #8
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight
While they're making enhancements, I wish they would do something useful with the 'Quick Look' box on their home page. In 'Recommended for You in Kindle Books' they will have some random assortment of books. You hover over the cover and you can click Quick Look which opens but all it does is show the cover, stars, price and author. Is a synopsis too much to ask?
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:27 PM   #9
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
I see that this enhancement was withdrawn about Black Friday.

Perhaps to reduce server load for the holiday period?
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote