Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Impossible to downgrade from 15.2?

Greetings,

I've been trying to downgrade my PB360 from 15.2 to 14.2 without success. Each time I try, the device fails to find the image. I have no problem getting the device to look for the image at bootup. I've downloaded the 14.2 firmware multiple times from multiple sources and have used multiple SD cards and multiple computers to transfer the firmware file to the SD card. Is there anything I am missing? Has anyone else experienced this?

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Greetings,

I've been trying to downgrade my PB360 from 15.2 to 14.2 without success. Each time I try, the device fails to find the image. I have no problem getting the device to look for the image at bootup. I've downloaded the 14.2 firmware multiple times from multiple sources and have used multiple SD cards and multiple computers to transfer the firmware file to the SD card. Is there anything I am missing? Has anyone else experienced this?

Luqman
Put it on the device itself, not on the sd Card. Just in the root of the Device.
Should work that way.

U unzipped the file, correct ?
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Correct. I'll give it a go.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

I got it to downgrade to 14.2; I just attached it to the computer and used the charging link.

Luqman