Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
ZenGoalie
ZenGoalie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Talking Greetings from New Hampshire!

Got a Kindle for Christmas from my hubby, and he complains it's the worst gift he ever got me...because I'm constantly reading now.

Growing up I loved to read, but haven't had the time now that I'm a grownup. It's nice to have that thirst for more books again. At the moment I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse books. Also purchased "Watership Down" as it's one of my favorite books of all time.

Just wanted to say Hi!
ZenGoalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	orange.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	49478 ZenGoalie, and welcome to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hello ZenGoalie,

Welcome to this very nice place. You will be very happy to have joined in.
The first thing you want to do is to go here and read, and enjoy.

I also loved Watership Down very much, and I also bought it to reread it on my reader, sometime.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hello ZenGoalie,

Welcome to this very nice place. You will be very happy to have joined in.
The first thing you want to do is to go here and read, and enjoy.

I also loved Watership Down very much, and I also bought it to reread it on my reader, sometime.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ZenGoalie and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #6
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGoalie View Post
Got a Kindle for Christmas from my hubby, and he complains it's the worst gift he ever got me...because I'm constantly reading now.
I purchased a Kindle for my wife for Christmas also. We have been married for 37 years and I have never seen her use a Christmas gift I bought her as often as she uses her Kindle. So I decided to join the club and bought myself a Nook. Welcome.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Hello and welcome to MR! I got my reader as a birthday present from my husband. It's one of the best presents that he has gotten me so far!
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #8
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi ZenGoalie and welcome to MR. This forum won't help you with your husband - probably will make him more angry as you will probably use the little time left on the forum now :-)
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote