Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 11:03 PM   #1876
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by version365 View Post
I have another request..

storiesonline.net 's stories have some prelude or introductory text on the chapter index page of a story.
Currently, this is not downloaded..
Can you please include this to be downloaded? maybe on the title page?

Please note, this is not the same as "notice" that gets downloaded as metadata.. because what I am asking for is in <p class="c"></p> ; not class="notice".

On another note, I have noticed that if there is more than one "notice" class in the first page, only the first notice text gets downloaded..
I thought it already did this. But, maybe it has changed or I only handled the notices. Anyway, it looks like it's going to be a miserably wet weekend here, so I'll have a look. As JimmXinu suggests, PM me some links as I don't remember if I have examples of this.

Or if you want to share, find some on finestories.com. It uses the same code both for the site and FFF. A lot of stories are shared between them as I think authors posting to either can choose both when posting if the stories are suitable for both.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:56 PM   #1877
saluli
Connoisseur
saluli began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

Judging by the error code (Errno 10060), I would speculate that you are being blocked by a firewall program on your computer--I believe we've seen that before. It might have something to do with starting the wireless device connection (SMART_DEV) on program start.
Problem solved. People changing the programs in my machine without telling me is a thing around here. Thanks to you I discovered what to do
saluli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2017, 12:54 AM   #1878
version365
Enthusiast
version365 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
... I would need example story URLs that show each of the cases you describe. (PM please, NSFW site.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I thought it already did this. But, maybe it has changed or I only handled the notices. Anyway, it looks like it's going to be a miserably wet weekend here, so I'll have a look. As JimmXinu suggests, PM me some links as I don't remember if I have examples of this.
pm sent to davidfor..
version365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:08 AM   #1879
scarlettruin
Connoisseur
scarlettruin began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 10 Inch Tablet 2016 & Samsung S10+
I've tried to update four fics, but it keeps reporting that they can't be updated as they 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text' . One example is:

Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Bad
The Walking I*N*F*E*R*I*
Antigonesev
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text'
http://archiveofourown.org/works/9258326

Any ideas please? I've made sure that I've got the most recent version downloaded of both the plugin and of calibre.
scarlettruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:33 AM   #1880
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettruin View Post
I've tried to update four fics, but it keeps reporting that they can't be updated as they 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text' . http://archiveofourown.org/works/9258326

Any ideas please? I've made sure that I've got the most recent version downloaded of both the plugin and of calibre.
Quote:
Error 503 - Service unavailable
The Archive is down for maintenance.
AO3 is currently down.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2017, 10:34 AM   #1881
edeniz
Zealot
edeniz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader, Tolino Shine, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettruin View Post
I've tried to update four fics, but it keeps reporting that they can't be updated as they 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text' . One example is:

Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Bad
The Walking I*N*F*E*R*I*
Antigonesev
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text'
http://archiveofourown.org/works/9258326

If I may butt in:

That's because AO3 is under maintenance at the moment. It announced this intent yesterday. Check for AO3's twitter to see when maintenance will end.
edeniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:56 PM   #1882
scarlettruin
Connoisseur
scarlettruin began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 10 Inch Tablet 2016 & Samsung S10+
Quote:
Originally Posted by edeniz View Post
If I may butt in:

That's because AO3 is under maintenance at the moment. It announced this intent yesterday. Check for AO3's twitter to see when maintenance will end.
Quote:
AO3 is currently down.
Thank you!
scarlettruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:38 PM   #1883
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New test version posted.

This version contains additional caching of metadata for the benefit of users with lots of replace_metadata, exclude_metadata_pre, exclude_metadata_post etc lines.

Theoretically, the caching should just prevent having to perform the same replacement steps more than once.

But I've been wrong about things like that before, so please keep an eye on your metadata while using this test version.

2017-03-19
- Improve metadata caching for performance.
- Update translations.
- Bump test version.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:52 PM   #1884
saluli
Connoisseur
saluli began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3,
can´t update metadata

I an getting an error saying that the fic is downloaded, but the metadata don´t.

This happened both on the stable version as on the stable one, both on AO3 and FF.net

Spoiler:
Code:
calibre, version 2.81.0
ERROR: Error Updating Metadata: <p>An error has occurred while FanFicFare was updating calibre's metadata for <a href='http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370'>Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)</a>.</p>The ebook has been updated, but the metadata has not.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin", line 1559, in update_books_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin", line 2054, in update_metadata
ValueError: too many values to unpack

Story Details:epub_for_update:
     C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_2jzj7g\fanficfare_r9k_cw\old-2-1plth5.epub
comments:
     <div>
<blockquote class="userstuff">
<p>They are not friends anymore. So why is he sitting here in a bar, waiting for Steve to turn up?</p>
</blockquote></div></html>
added:
     False
outfile:
     C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_2jzj7g\fanficfare_r9k_cw\bgmeta-medpny.epub
site:
     archiveofourown.org
begin:
     None
calibre_id:
savemetacol:
     <p><span class='label'>AO3 Categories</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='ao3categories'><ul>
<li>M/M</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Author</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='author'><ul>
<li>navaan</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Authorhtml</span>: <div class='metadata' id='authorHTML'><a class='authorlink' href='http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan'>navaan</a></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Author ID</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='authorId'><ul>
<li>navaan</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Author URL</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='authorUrl'><ul>
<li>http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Bookmarks</span>: <div class='metadata' id='bookmarks'>2</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Byline</span>: <div class='metadata' id='byline'>navaan</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Characters</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='characters'><ul>
<li>Tony Stark</li>
<li>Steve Rogers</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Collections</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='collections'><ul>
<li>Captain America/Iron Man Bingo</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Comments</span>: <div class='metadata' id='comments'>3</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Packaged</span>: <div class='metadata datetime' id='dateCreated'>2017-03-19T20:37:24.522000</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Published</span>: <div class='metadata datetime' id='datePublished'>2017-03-19T00:00:00</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Updated</span>: <div class='metadata datetime' id='dateUpdated'>2017-03-19T00:00:00</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Summary</span>: <div class='metadata' id='description'><div>
<p>They are not friends anymore. So why is he sitting here in a bar, waiting for Steve to turn up?</p>
</blockquote></div></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Extra Tags</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='extratags'><ul>
<li>FIC</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Fandoms</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='fandoms'><ul>
<li>Captain America (Movies)</li>
<li>Marvel Cinematic Universe</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>File Extension</span>: <div class='metadata' id='formatext'>.epub</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>File Format</span>: <div class='metadata' id='formatname'>epub</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Freeform Tags</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='freeformtags'><ul>
<li>Complicated Relationships</li>
<li>Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie)</li>
<li>Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant</li>
<li>Angst</li>
<li>Unresolved Emotional Tension</li>
<li>Emotionally Repressed</li>
<li>Tony Stark Needs a Hug</li>
<li>Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism</li>
<li>Tony Stark Angst</li>
<li>Tony Stark Has Issues</li>
<li>Self-Hatred</li>
<li>Community: cap_ironman</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Hits</span>: <div class='metadata' id='hits'>468</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Kudos</span>: <div class='metadata' id='kudos'>37</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Langcode</span>: <div class='metadata' id='langcode'>en</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Language</span>: <div class='metadata' id='language'>English</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Lastupdate</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='lastupdate'><ul>
<li>Last Update Year/Month: 2017/03</li>
<li>Last Update: 2017/03/19</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Chapters</span>: <div class='metadata int' id='numChapters'>1</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Words</span>: <div class='metadata' id='numWords'>1558</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Rating</span>: <div class='metadata' id='rating'>Teen And Up Audiences</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series00HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Additional Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series01HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Additional Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series02HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Additional Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series03HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Relationships</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='ships'><ul>
<li>Steve Rogers/Tony Stark</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Publisher</span>: <div class='metadata' id='site'>archiveofourown.org</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Site Abbrev</span>: <div class='metadata' id='siteabbrev'>ao3</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Status</span>: <div class='metadata' id='status'>Completed</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Story ID</span>: <div class='metadata' id='storyId'>10367370</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Story URL</span>: <div class='metadata' id='storyUrl'>http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Title</span>: <div class='metadata' id='title'>Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Downloader Version</span>: <div class='metadata' id='version'>FanFicFare v2.9.4</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Warnings</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='warnings'><ul>
<li>No Archive Warnings Apply</li>
</ul></div><p>

listorder:
showerror:
     True
comment:
     Download epub completed, 1 chapters.
all_metadata:
     site:
          archiveofourown.org
     calibre_std_languages:
          eng
     numWords:
     calibre_std_last_modified:
          19 Mar 2017
     authorId:
          navaan
     dateUpdated:
          2017-03-19
     calibre_cust_goodreadslink:
          Template:
     rawfreeformtags:
          Angst, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Community: cap_ironman, Complicated Relationships, Emotionally Repressed, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Self-Hatred, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Unresolved Emotional Tension
     series03Url:

series:

storyUrl:
          http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370
     calibre_cust_characters:
          Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
     ships:
          Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
     description:
          <div>
</blockquote></div>
     fandoms:
          Captain America (Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe
     characters:
          Tony Stark, Steve Rogers
     calibre_cust_pages:
     hits:
     calibre_cust_mediatype:
          FIC
     calibre_cust_au:

calibre_std_title_sort:
          Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)
     seriesHTML:

calibre_cust_lido:

calibre_std_identifiers:
          url:http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370
     calibre_std_rating:

calibre_cust_rating:
          General Audiences
     calibre_cust_fff_error:

calibre_cust_collections:

calibre_std_series:

calibre_cust_grlinked:

rating:
          General Audiences
     calibre_cust_words:
     calibre_std_pubdate:
          Mar 2017
     calibre_std_comments:
          <div>
     author:
          navaan
     mystatus:

authorUrl:
          http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan
     lastupdate:
          Last Update Year/Month: 2017/03, Last Update: 2017/03/19
     output_css:

body { background-color: #ffffff;
text-align: justify;
margin: 2%;
adobe-hyphenate: none; }
pre { font-size: x-small; }
sml { font-size: small; }
h1 { text-align: center; }
h2 { text-align: center; }
h3 { text-align: center; }
h4 { text-align: center; }
h5 { text-align: center; }
h6 { text-align: center; }
.CI {
text-align:center;
margin-top:0px;
margin-bottom:0px;
padding:0px;
}
.center   {text-align: center;}
.cover    {text-align: center;}
.full     {width: 100%; }
.quarter  {width: 25%; }
.smcap    {font-variant: small-caps;}
.u        {text-decoration: underline;}
.bold     {font-weight: bold;}
.big { font-size: larger; }
.small { font-size: smaller; }
     genre:
          Complicated Relationships, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Angst, Unresolved Emotional Tension, Emotionally Repressed, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Self-Hatred, Community: cap_ironman, M/M, Crossover
     calibre_cust_illustrator:

series00Url:

ao3categories:
          M/M
     language:
          English
     version:
          FanFicFare v2.9.4
     calibre_cust_fandom:
     collections:
          Captain America/Iron Man Bingo
     calibre_cust_gr_lidos:

calibre_std_tags:
          FIC
     calibre_std_authors:
          navaan
     ships2chars:
          Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
     authorHTML:
          <a class='authorlink' href='http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan'>navaan</a>
     siteabbrev:
          ao3
     formatext:
          .epub
     calibre_cust_kinks:

datePublished:
          2017-03-19
     calibre_cust_origem:
          archiveofourown.org
     title:
     calibre_cust_status:
          Completed
     dateCreated:
          2017-03-19 20:37:24
     kudos:
     formatname:
          epub
     mytags:

calibre_cust_ficgenre:
          Angst, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Community: cap_ironman, Complicated Relationships, Crossover, Emotionally Repressed, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, M/M, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Self-Hatred, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Unresolved Emotional Tension
     series02Url:

freefromtags:
          Angst, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Community: cap_ironman, Complicated Relationships, Emotionally Repressed, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Self-Hatred, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Unresolved Emotional Tension
     comments:
     calibre_cust_slash:

calibre_std_timestamp:
          19 Mar 2017
     cover_image:

storyId:
     calibre_cust_readdate:

words_added:

warnings:

calibre_cust_coauthors:

calibre_std_series_index:

langcode:
          en
     calibre_std_publisher:
          archiveofourown.org
     series01Url:

seriesUrl:

calibre_cust_fff_lastcheck:
          2017-03-19 22:49:57+00:00
     calibre_cust_plugboardtest:
          FIC - Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)
     series01:

series00:

series03:

series02:

Completed
     calibre_std_uuid:
          12550227-32d1-498e-8395-c0c7733df3d1
     calibre_cust_kindlefanfic:

freeformtags:
          Complicated Relationships, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Angst, Unresolved Emotional Tension, Emotionally Repressed, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Self-Hatred, Community: cap_ironman
     calibre_cust_relationships:
          Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
     calibre_std_formats:
          EPUB
     calibre_cust_summary:
          <div>
</blockquote></div>
     calibre_std_title:
     category:
          Captain America, Marvel
     mycharacters:

calibre_cust_goodreadsrating:

numChapters:
     bookmarks:
     extratags:
          FIC
     calibre_std_author_sort:
          navaan
     Add
is_adult:
     False
url:
author_sort:
     [u'navaan']
username:
     (was set, removed for security)
series:

title:
end:
     None
author:
     [u'navaan']
calibre_columns:
     calibre_std_title_sort:
          val:
          label:
               Title Sort
     calibre_cust_slash:
          val:

label:
               Slash
     calibre_std_timestamp:
          val:
               19 Mar 2017
          label:
               Date
     calibre_cust_gr_lidos:
          val:

label:
               gr_lidos
     calibre_std_tags:
          val:
               FIC
          label:
               Tags
     calibre_std_languages:
          val:
               eng
          label:
               Languages
     calibre_std_authors:
          val:
               navaan
          label:
               Authors
     calibre_cust_coauthors:
          val:
               []
          label:
               Co-authors
     calibre_cust_lido:
          val:

label:
               lido
          val:
               19 Mar 2017
          label:
               Modified
          val:

label:
               None
     calibre_cust_au:
          val:
               []
          label:
               AU
     calibre_std_series:
          val:

label:
               Series
     calibre_std_publisher:
          val:
               archiveofourown.org
          label:
               Publisher
     calibre_std_identifiers:
          val:
          label:
               Identifiers
     calibre_std_rating:
          val:

label:
               Rating
          val:
               2017-03-19 22:49:57+00:00
          label:
               fff_lastcheck
          val:
          label:
               plug test
     calibre_cust_pages:
          val:
          label:
               pages
     calibre_cust_rating:
          val:
               [u'General Audiences']
          label:
               Classificao etaria
     calibre_cust_fff_error:
          val:

label:
               fff_error
     calibre_cust_kinks:
          val:
               []
          label:
               kinks
     calibre_cust_ficgenre:
          val:
               [u'Complicated Relationships', u'Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie)', u'Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant', u'Angst', u'Unresolved Emotional Tension', u'Emotionally Repressed', u'Tony Stark Needs a Hug', u'Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism', u'Tony Stark Angst', u'Tony Stark Has Issues', u'Self-Hatred', u'Community: cap_ironman', u'M/M', u'Crossover']
          label:
               Genero fic
          val:
               []
          label:
               Colections
     calibre_cust_grlinked:
          val:

label:
               GR linked
     calibre_std_uuid:
          val:
          label:
               None
     calibre_cust_origem:
          val:
               archiveofourown.org
          label:
               origem
     calibre_cust_words:
          val:
          label:
               words
     calibre_std_pubdate:
          val:
               Mar 2017
          label:
               Published
          val:

label:
               Kindle Fanfic
     calibre_std_comments:
          val:
               <div>
          label:
               Comments
     calibre_cust_characters:
          val:
               [u'Tony Stark', u'Steve Rogers']
          label:
               Personagens
          val:
               [u'Steve Rogers/Tony Stark']
          label:
               relationships
     calibre_cust_status:
          val:
               [u'Completed']
          label:
               status
     calibre_std_formats:
          val:
               EPUB
          label:
               Formats
          val:
               Template:
          label:
               goodreadslink
     calibre_std_title:
          val:
          label:
               Title
     calibre_cust_readdate:
          val:

label:
               readdate
          val:
               []
          label:
               Illustrator
          val:

label:
               goodreadsrating
     calibre_cust_mediatype:
          val:
               FIC
          label:
               Tipo de midia
     calibre_cust_summary:
          val:
               <div>
</blockquote></div>
          label:
               Summary
     calibre_cust_fandom:
          val:
               [u'Captain America (Movies)', u'Marvel Cinematic Universe']
          label:
               fandom
     calibre_std_author_sort:
          val:
               navaan
          label:
               Author Sort
icon:
     plus.png
pubdate:
     2017-03-19 00:00:00-03:00
updatedate:
publisher:
     archiveofourown.org
timestamp:
     2017-03-19 20:37:24.522000-03:00
good:
     True
password:

tags:
     [u'FIC']

the logs:
Spoiler:
Code:
calibre Debug log
calibre 2.81 [64bit]  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.9
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (6, 0, 8) && Kindle Collections (1, 7, 17) && EpubMerge (2, 1, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 53) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 28) && Goodreads (1, 1, 12) && Skoob (1, 2, 1) && SmartEject (2, 0, 6) && Quick Preferences (1, 4, 1) && Quality Check (1, 9, 11) && Save Composite Custom Columns (1, 1, 0) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 69) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 2) && Count Pages (1, 7, 0) && View Manager (1, 3, 2) && KFX Output (1, 6, 0) && Prettify Cover (0, 9, 7) && Goodreads Sync (1, 10, 1) && FanFicFare (2, 9, 4) && Amazon.com Multiple Countries (1, 0, 0) && Reading List (1, 6, 6) && Generate Cover (1, 5, 21)
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 96.1893491124 x 96.3318518519
Starting up...
EpubMerge: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:41:47,530: calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge_plugin(152): macmenuhack file_path:C:\Users\salul\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time?  True
Last time daemon started:  never
Last time daemon failed:  never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date:  0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date:  0
Job Spy has finished initialization...
MCS has finished initialization...
DEBUG:    0.0 HttpHelper::__init__: proxy=None
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:41:47,891: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(207): Plugin FanFicFare macmenuhack file_path:C:\Users\salul\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
SMART_DEV (   0.00:  0.003) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 9090
SMART_DEV (   1.04:  0.878) startup_on_demand listening on port 9090
SMART_DEV (   1.13:  0.013) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 54982
SMART_DEV (   1.22:  0.000) startup_on_demand broadcast socket listening on port 54982
SMART_DEV (   2.49:  1.198) run All IP addresses {'{F277556D-AAB3-11E6-8C24-806E6F6E6963}': [{'netmask': '255.0.0.0', 'broadcast': '127.255.255.255', 'addr': '127.0.0.1'}], '{BFC8C693-4DB1-4317-B3D4-FDF53201772C}': [{'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'broadcast': '192.168.137.255', 'addr': '192.168.137.1'}], '{0324A486-A75C-4F2E-BFD1-1ED9D48B8C3B}': [{'addr': '169.254.95.179'}], '{02998603-7C4C-4E2D-9CC7-A0DBAA0C634D}': [{'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'broadcast': '192.168.25.255', 'addr': '192.168.25.31'}], '{CACD70AF-DE59-4CDF-8FB9-9CD42A0ED102}': [{'addr': '169.254.165.88'}], '{03F7A3A8-2BA7-4B1B-8A84-B2D3F10B48BD}': [{'addr': '169.254.105.63'}]}
Started up in 27.01 seconds with 2 books
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:25,019: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(954): FanFicFare v2.9.4
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:25,068: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1044): url:http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:25,161: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1233): update existing id:2
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:25,163: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1366): existing epub tmp:C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_oda06h\fanficfare_uzs4c0\old-2-trylwh.epub
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:25,167: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1433): title:Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:25,167: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1434): outfile:C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_oda06h\fanficfare_uzs4c0\bgmeta-ghizwk.epub
Worker Launch took: 0.184000015259
Job: 1 Download 1 FanFiction Book(s) finished
Download 1 FanFiction Book(s)
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:26,283: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(50): FanFicFare v2.9.4
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:26,283: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(54): Adding jobs for URLs:
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:26,283: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(56): http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:38,259: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(92): Logfile for book ID 2 (Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak))
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:38,259: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(93): url:(http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370) id:(2)
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:28,351: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.adapter_archiveofourownorg(142): url: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370/navigate?view_adult=true
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:28,352: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.adapter_archiveofourownorg(143): metaurl: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370?view_adult=true
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:28,352: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.base_adapter(288): #####################################
	pagecache MISS: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370/navigate?view_adult=true
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:30,785: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.base_adapter(288): #####################################
	pagecache MISS: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370?view_adult=true
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,917: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.adapter_archiveofourownorg(206): numChapters: (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(159): ---
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(160): Lines.............: 1
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(161): contentLines......: 1
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(162): contentLinesSum...: 146
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(163): longestLineLength.: 146
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(164): averageLineLength.: 146
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(165): ---
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(166): breaksMaxIndex....: 7
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(167): len(breaksCount)-1: 7
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(168): breaksMax.........: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(174): ---
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(175): breaks 1: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(176): breaks 2: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(177): breaks 3: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(178): breaks 4: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(179): breaks 5: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(180): breaks 6: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(181): breaks 7: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(182): breaks 8: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(183): ----
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(184): max found: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(185): max Index: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(186): ----
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(196): 0 <= breaksMaxIndex (0)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,934: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(199): 1 == breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,936: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 2 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,936: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 3 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,936: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 4 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,936: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 5 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,936: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 6 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:33,936: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 7 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:34,223: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(222): write to C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_oda06h\fanficfare_uzs4c0\bgmeta-ghizwk.epub
	FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:34,252: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.writers.base_writer(179): Save directly to file: C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_oda06h\fanficfare_uzs4c0\bgmeta-ghizwk.epub
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:34,253: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.adapter_archiveofourownorg(337): Getting chapter text from: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370/chapters/22904589?view_adult=true
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:34,516: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.adapters.base_adapter(288): #####################################
	pagecache MISS: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370/chapters/22904589?view_adult=true
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(159): ---
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(160): Lines.............: 1
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(161): contentLines......: 1
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(162): contentLinesSum...: 9731
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(163): longestLineLength.: 9731
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(164): averageLineLength.: 9731
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(165): ---
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(166): breaksMaxIndex....: 7
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(167): len(breaksCount)-1: 7
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,562: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(168): breaksMax.........: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(174): ---
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(175): breaks 1: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(176): breaks 2: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(177): breaks 3: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(178): breaks 4: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(179): breaks 5: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(180): breaks 6: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(181): breaks 7: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,563: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(182): breaks 8: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(183): ----
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(184): max found: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(185): max Index: 0
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(186): ----
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(196): 0 <= breaksMaxIndex (0)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(199): 1 == breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 2 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,565: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 3 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,566: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 4 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,568: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 5 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,568: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 6 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)
	FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:37,569: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fanficfare.htmlheuristics(202): 7 > breaksMaxIndex+1 (1)

FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:38,260: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(102): 
	Download Results:
	http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370 Download epub completed, 1 chapters.

FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:38,260: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(104): 
	Successful:

FFF: INFO: 2017-03-19 20:42:38,260: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs(105): 
	Unsuccessful:

FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:42,332: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1893): update_error_column_loop prev_val:None
FFF: DEBUG: 2017-03-19 20:42:42,589: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1550): add/update Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak) http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370
DeDRM v6.0.8: Trying to decrypt bgmeta-ghizwk.epub
DeDRM v6.0.8: Verifying zip archive integrity
DeDRM v6.0.8: “bgmeta-ghizwk.epub†is neither an Adobe Adept nor a Barnes & Noble encrypted ePub
DeDRM v6.0.8: Successfully decrypted book after 0.2 seconds
FFF: ERROR: 2017-03-19 20:42:45,401: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(1562): Error Updating Metadata:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin", line 1559, in update_books_loop
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin", line 2054, in update_metadata
ValueError: too many values to unpack

Story Details:is_adult:
     False
url:
epub_for_update:
     C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_oda06h\fanficfare_uzs4c0\old-2-trylwh.epub
savemetacol:
     <p><span class='label'>AO3 Categories</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='ao3categories'><ul>
<li>M/M</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Author</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='author'><ul>
<li>navaan</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Authorhtml</span>: <div class='metadata' id='authorHTML'><a class='authorlink' href='http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan'>navaan</a></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Author ID</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='authorId'><ul>
<li>navaan</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Author URL</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='authorUrl'><ul>
<li>http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Bookmarks</span>: <div class='metadata' id='bookmarks'>2</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Byline</span>: <div class='metadata' id='byline'>navaan</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Characters</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='characters'><ul>
<li>Tony Stark</li>
<li>Steve Rogers</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Collections</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='collections'><ul>
<li>Captain America/Iron Man Bingo</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Comments</span>: <div class='metadata' id='comments'>3</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Packaged</span>: <div class='metadata datetime' id='dateCreated'>2017-03-19T20:42:28.330000</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Published</span>: <div class='metadata datetime' id='datePublished'>2017-03-19T00:00:00</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Updated</span>: <div class='metadata datetime' id='dateUpdated'>2017-03-19T00:00:00</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Summary</span>: <div class='metadata' id='description'><div>
</blockquote></div></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Extra Tags</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='extratags'><ul>
<li>FIC</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Fandoms</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='fandoms'><ul>
<li>Captain America (Movies)</li>
<li>Marvel Cinematic Universe</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>File Extension</span>: <div class='metadata' id='formatext'>.epub</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>File Format</span>: <div class='metadata' id='formatname'>epub</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Freeform Tags</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='freeformtags'><ul>
<li>Complicated Relationships</li>
<li>Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie)</li>
<li>Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant</li>
<li>Angst</li>
<li>Unresolved Emotional Tension</li>
<li>Emotionally Repressed</li>
<li>Tony Stark Needs a Hug</li>
<li>Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism</li>
<li>Tony Stark Angst</li>
<li>Tony Stark Has Issues</li>
<li>Self-Hatred</li>
<li>Community: cap_ironman</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Hits</span>: <div class='metadata' id='hits'>470</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Kudos</span>: <div class='metadata' id='kudos'>37</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Langcode</span>: <div class='metadata' id='langcode'>en</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Language</span>: <div class='metadata' id='language'>English</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Lastupdate</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='lastupdate'><ul>
<li>Last Update Year/Month: 2017/03</li>
<li>Last Update: 2017/03/19</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Chapters</span>: <div class='metadata int' id='numChapters'>1</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Words</span>: <div class='metadata' id='numWords'>1558</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Rating</span>: <div class='metadata' id='rating'>Teen And Up Audiences</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series00HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Additional Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series01HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Additional Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series02HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Additional Series</span>: <div class='metadata' id='series03HTML'></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Relationships</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='ships'><ul>
<li>Steve Rogers/Tony Stark</li>
</ul></div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Publisher</span>: <div class='metadata' id='site'>archiveofourown.org</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Site Abbrev</span>: <div class='metadata' id='siteabbrev'>ao3</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Status</span>: <div class='metadata' id='status'>Completed</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Story ID</span>: <div class='metadata' id='storyId'>10367370</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Story URL</span>: <div class='metadata' id='storyUrl'>http://archiveofourown.org/works/10367370</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Title</span>: <div class='metadata' id='title'>Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Downloader Version</span>: <div class='metadata' id='version'>FanFicFare v2.9.4</div><p>

<p><span class='label'>Warnings</span>: <div class='metadata list' id='warnings'><ul>
<li>No Archive Warnings Apply</li>
</ul></div><p>

end:
     None
password:

updatedate:
all_metadata:
     calibre_std_formats:
          EPUB
     datePublished:
          2017-03-19
     output_css:

body { background-color: #ffffff;
text-align: justify;
margin: 2%;
adobe-hyphenate: none; }
pre { font-size: x-small; }
sml { font-size: small; }
h1 { text-align: center; }
h2 { text-align: center; }
h3 { text-align: center; }
h4 { text-align: center; }
h5 { text-align: center; }
h6 { text-align: center; }
.CI {
text-align:center;
margin-top:0px;
margin-bottom:0px;
padding:0px;
}
.center   {text-align: center;}
.cover    {text-align: center;}
.full     {width: 100%; }
.quarter  {width: 25%; }
.smcap    {font-variant: small-caps;}
.u        {text-decoration: underline;}
.bold     {font-weight: bold;}
.big { font-size: larger; }
.small { font-size: smaller; }
     calibre_cust_status:
          Completed
     formatname:
          epub

calibre_cust_ficgenre:
          Angst, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Community: cap_ironman, Complicated Relationships, Crossover, Emotionally Repressed, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, M/M, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Self-Hatred, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Unresolved Emotional Tension
     calibre_std_series:

calibre_cust_gr_lidos:

authorId:
          navaan
          Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
     warnings:

calibre_std_pubdate:
          Mar 2017
     calibre_std_publisher:
          archiveofourown.org
     extratags:
          FIC
     langcode:
          en
     genre:
          Complicated Relationships, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Angst, Unresolved Emotional Tension, Emotionally Repressed, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Self-Hatred, Community: cap_ironman, M/M, Crossover
     series02Url:

calibre_cust_summary:
          <div>
</blockquote></div>
     bookmarks:
     numChapters:
     calibre_cust_origem:
          archiveofourown.org
     dateUpdated:
          2017-03-19
     calibre_cust_slash:

hits:
     lastupdate:
          Last Update Year/Month: 2017/03, Last Update: 2017/03/19
          Completed
     calibre_cust_readdate:

authorHTML:
          <a class='authorlink' href='http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan'>navaan</a>
     seriesUrl:

series03Url:

dateCreated:
          2017-03-19 20:42:28
     calibre_std_authors:
          navaan
     mytags:

calibre_std_tags:
          FIC
     calibre_std_languages:
          eng
     collections:
          Captain America/Iron Man Bingo
     calibre_cust_coauthors:

kudos:
          2017-03-19 23:37:24+00:00
     freeformtags:
          Complicated Relationships, Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Angst, Unresolved Emotional Tension, Emotionally Repressed, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Tony Stark Angst, Tony Stark Has Issues, Self-Hatred, Community: cap_ironman
     title:
     rating:
          General Audiences
     series00Url:

calibre_cust_mediatype:
          FIC

author:
          navaan
     calibre_cust_characters:
          Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
     characters:
          Tony Stark, Steve Rogers
     series01Url:

fandoms:
     calibre_std_rating:

formatext:
          .epub
     ao3categories:
          M/M
     calibre_std_title:
     cover_image:

calibre_std_author_sort:
          navaan
     ships2chars:
          Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
     calibre_std_uuid:
     calibre_cust_fff_error:

comments:
     calibre_std_title_sort:
     series00:

calibre_cust_words:
     freefromtags:
     storyUrl:
          Template:
     ships:
          Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
     series:

calibre_cust_kinks:

siteabbrev:
          ao3
     series01:

storyId:
     series03:

series02:

calibre_cust_lido:

numWords:
     language:
          English
     calibre_cust_rating:
          General Audiences
     mystatus:

19 Mar 2017
     authorUrl:
          http://archiveofourown.org/users/navaan/pseuds/navaan
     description:
          <div>
</blockquote></div>
     seriesHTML:

rawfreeformtags:

category:
          Captain America, Marvel
     calibre_cust_au:

mycharacters:

version:
          FanFicFare v2.9.4
     calibre_std_comments:
          <div>
     calibre_cust_pages:
     calibre_cust_grlinked:

calibre_std_timestamp:
          19 Mar 2017
     site:
          archiveofourown.org
     calibre_std_identifiers:
     calibre_cust_fandom:

words_added:

outfile:
     C:\Users\salul\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_oda06h\fanficfare_uzs4c0\bgmeta-ghizwk.epub
username:
     (was set, removed for security)
listorder:
publisher:
     archiveofourown.org
calibre_id:
added:
     False
timestamp:
     2017-03-19 20:42:28.330000-03:00
tags:
     [u'FIC']
calibre_columns:
     calibre_cust_readdate:
          val:

label:
               readdate
     calibre_std_formats:
          val:
               EPUB
          label:
               Formats
     calibre_cust_ficgenre:
          val:
               [u'Complicated Relationships', u'Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie)', u'Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant', u'Angst', u'Unresolved Emotional Tension', u'Emotionally Repressed', u'Tony Stark Needs a Hug', u'Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism', u'Tony Stark Angst', u'Tony Stark Has Issues', u'Self-Hatred', u'Community: cap_ironman', u'M/M', u'Crossover']
          label:
               Genero fic
     calibre_cust_kinks:
          val:
               []
          label:
               kinks
     calibre_cust_status:
          val:
               [u'Completed']
          label:
               status
          val:

label:
               goodreadsrating
     calibre_cust_mediatype:
          val:
               FIC
          label:
               Tipo de midia
     calibre_std_rating:
          val:

label:
               Rating
     calibre_std_authors:
          val:
               navaan
          label:
               Authors
     calibre_std_series:
          val:

label:
               Series
     calibre_cust_lido:
          val:

label:
               lido
     calibre_cust_gr_lidos:
          val:

label:
               gr_lidos
     calibre_std_tags:
          val:
               FIC
          label:
               Tags
     calibre_std_languages:
          val:
               eng
          label:
               Languages
     calibre_std_title:
          val:
          label:
               Title
     calibre_cust_coauthors:
          val:
               []
          label:
               Co-authors
          val:

label:
               None
     calibre_std_author_sort:
          val:
               navaan
          label:
               Author Sort
     calibre_cust_rating:
          val:
               [u'General Audiences']
          label:
               Classificao etaria
          val:
               19 Mar 2017
          label:
               Modified
     calibre_std_pubdate:
          val:
               Mar 2017
          label:
               Published
          val:
               2017-03-19 23:37:24+00:00
          label:
               fff_lastcheck
     calibre_std_uuid:
          val:
          label:
               None
     calibre_std_publisher:
          val:
               archiveofourown.org
          label:
               Publisher
     calibre_cust_fff_error:
          val:

label:
               fff_error
          val:
               []
          label:
               Colections
     calibre_cust_au:
          val:
               []
          label:
               AU
     calibre_std_title_sort:
          val:
          label:
               Title Sort
     calibre_std_comments:
          val:
               <div>
          label:
               Comments
          val:
               [u'Steve Rogers/Tony Stark']
          label:
               relationships
     calibre_cust_pages:
          val:
          label:
               pages
     calibre_cust_summary:
          val:
               <div>
</blockquote></div>
          label:
               Summary
     calibre_cust_grlinked:
          val:

label:
               GR linked
     calibre_std_timestamp:
          val:
               19 Mar 2017
          label:
               Date
     calibre_cust_origem:
          val:
               archiveofourown.org
          label:
               origem
     calibre_cust_slash:
          val:

label:
               Slash
          val:
          label:
               plug test
          val:

label:
               Kindle Fanfic
          val:
               Template:
          label:
               goodreadslink
     calibre_std_identifiers:
          val:
          label:
               Identifiers
     calibre_cust_characters:
          val:
               [u'Tony Stark', u'Steve Rogers']
          label:
               Personagens
          val:
               []
          label:
               Illustrator
     calibre_cust_words:
          val:
          label:
               words
     calibre_cust_fandom:
          val:
               [u'Captain America (Movies)', u'Marvel Cinematic Universe']
          label:
               fandom
comments:
     <div>
begin:
     None
title:
good:
     True
author:
     [u'navaan']
     Add
site:
     archiveofourown.org
icon:
     plus.png
showerror:
     True
pubdate:
series:

author_sort:
     [u'navaan']
comment:
     Download epub completed, 1 chapters.
QueueProgressDialog - self.input_order= [u'epub', u'azw3', u'mobi', u'lit', u'prc', u'fb2', u'html', u'htm', u'xhtm', u'shtml', u'xhtml', u'zip', u'docx', u'odt', u'rtf', u'pdf', u'txt', u'downloaded_recipe', u'shtm', u'pmlz', u'cbc', u'textile', u'cbz', u'docm', u'cbr', u'chm', u'djvu', u'text', u'pdb', u'updb', u'snb', u'markdown', u'rar', u'md', u'pml', u'djv', u'opf', u'azw4', u'htmlz', u'rb', u'recipe', u'azw', u'tcr', u'lrf', u'txtz', u'pobi']
For book 'Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak)', using format epub
Worker Launch took: 0.224999904633
Job: 2 Count Page/Word Statistics finished
Count Page/Word Statistics
	-------------------------------
	Logfile for book ID 2 (Run Away With Me (The Things We Don’t Say When We Speak))
		Found 5 pages
		Found 1770 words
		Estimated accurate page count
		  Lines: 178  Divs: 5  Paras: 53
		  Accurate count: 5  Fast count: 5
		Page count: 5
		Word count using icu_wordcount - trying to count_words
		Word count - used count_words: 1770
		Word count: 1770

plugin Save Composite Custom Columns library C:\Users\salul\Dropbox\0_Calibre\teste novas fics: updated 2 books in 0:00:00.142000

The personal.ini

Spoiler:
Code:
[defaults]
add_genre_when_multi_category:Crossover
is_adult:true
keep_summary_html:true
replace_br_with_p:true
#keep_style_attr: false
#keep_title_attr: false
strip_chapter_numbers:true
add_chapter_numbers:true
chapter_title_strip_pattern:^[0-9]+[\.: -]+
keep_in_order_characters:true
keep_in_order_category:true
keep_in_order_freeformtags:true
keep_in_order_genre:true
keep_in_order_fandoms:true
keep_in_order_ships:true
characters_label:Characters
ships_label:Relationships
series_label:Series
seriesUrl_label:Series URL
extratags_label:Extra Tags
titlepage_entries: seriesHTML,category,genre,language,characters,ships,status,datePublished,dateUpdated,dateCreated,rating,warnings,numChapters,numWords,site,description
collect_series: true
extratags:FIC
include_subject_tags:
add_genre_when_multi_category:Crossover
add_fandom_when_multi_category:Crossover
chapter_title_addnew_pattern:${index}. (new) ${title}
include_titlepage: true
include_tocpage: true
add_to_extra_valid_entries:,mycharacters,mytags,mystatus,ships2chars
include_in_ships2chars:ships.NOREPL
include_in_characters:characters,ships2chars

add_to_custom_columns_settings: 
 fandoms=>#fandom
 description=>#summary
 genre=>#ficgenre
 extratags=>#mediatype
 site=>#origem

##replace publisher
 add_to_replace_metadata:
  site=>archiveofourown.org=>Archive of Our Own
  site=>www.fanfiction.net=>Fanfiction.Net
  site=>samdean.archive.nu=>Sam/Dean Archive
  site=>www.whofic.com=>Whofic
  site=>http://www.sinful-desire.org/archive=>Sinful Desire
  site=>https://ksarchive.com=>Kirk/Spock Archive

replace_metadata:
 ships2chars=>[ ]*/[ ]*=>/
 ships2chars=>[ ]*&amp;[ ]*=>/
 ships2chars=>([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/(.+)=>\1\,\2\,\3\,\4
 ships2chars=>([^/]+)/([^/]+)/(.+)=>\1\,\2\,\3
 ships2chars=>([^/]+)/(.+)=>\1\,\2

category=> (- All Media Types|- Fandom|\(Movies\)|\(Movie [0-9]+\)|\(Comics\)|\(TV\))$=>
 characters=>\(mentions of\) =>
 characters=> \([Ch]haracter\)=>
 characters=> ?\((cameo|briefly|if you squint|sort of)\)=>
 characters=> - Character=>
 characters=>^Other mentions$=>

ships=>(.*)[/&](.*) \(?[Ff]riendship(?: only)\)?=>\1 & \2
 ships=> - Relationship=>
 mycharacters=>(.*)[/&](.*)=>\1 \, \2

status=>^In Progress$=>In-Progress
 status=>^Complete$=>Completed
 characters,ships=>^\(Supernatural\)$=>
 characters,ships=>^\(supernatural\)$=>

#Fandoms

#Superheroes

category=>^Batman - All Media Types$=>Batman
 category=>^Batman (Movies - Nolan)$=>Batman
 category=>^Ant-Man (Movies)$=>Ant-Man
 category=>^The Avengers$=>Avengers
 category=>^The Avengers (Marvel Movies)$=>Avengers
 category=>^The Avengers - All Media Types$=>Avengers
 category=>^The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types$=>Avengers
 category=>^Iron Man (Movies)$=>Iron Man
 category=>Iron Man (comics)$=>Iron Man 
 category=>^Iron Man - All Media Types$=>Iron Man
 category=>^Justice League - All Media Types$=>DCU
 category=>^Justice League & Justice League Unlimited (Cartoons)$=>DCU
 category=>^Marvel Cinematic Universe$=>Marvel
 category=>^MCU$=>Marvel
 category=>^The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb)$=>Spider-Man
 category=>^Supergirl (TV 2015)$=>Supergirl
 category=>^Supergirl (TV)$=>Supergirl
 category=>^X-Men - All Media Types$=>X-Men
 category=>^Daredevil (TV)$=>Daredevil
 category=>^Daredevil (Comics)$=>Daredevil
 category=> Marvel (Comics)=>Marvel
 category=>^Captain America (Movies)$=>Captain America
 category=>^Marvel Cinematic Universe$=>Marvel

#TV series
 category=>^Sherlock (TV)$=>Sherlock
 category=>^Bones (TV)$=>Bones
 category=>^Doctor Who (2005)$=>Doctor Who

#books
 category=>^Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling$=>Harry Potter
 category=>^Harry Potter - Rowling$=>Harry Potter

#Movies 
 category=>^Skyfall (2012)$=>James Bond
 category=>^Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015)$=>Kingsman

#Star Wars
 category=>^Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015)$=>Star Wars Episode VII
 category=>^Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens$=>Star Wars Episode VII

#Anime
 category=>^X -エックス- | X/1999$=>X/1999

#ratings
 rating=>^M$=>Mature
 rating=>^(Explicit)|(NC-17)$=>Mature
 rating=>^(K.*)|(T.*)$=>General Audiences

#genre

genre,category=>Comedy=>Humor
 genre,category=>^.*hurt.*co.fort$=>Hurt/Comfort

#general things
 ^.* Hurt/Comfort$=>Hurt/Comfort
 ^Emotional Hurt/Comfort$=>Hurt/Comfort
 ^.*has issues$=>Drama

## Sherlock
 characters,ships=>John W\.=>John Watson&&category=>Sherlock
 characters,ships=>^Sherlock.*$=>Sherlock Holmes
 characters,ships=>^Mycroft.*$=>Mycroft Holmes

##Avengers
 characters,ships=>^Black Widow/Natasha R.$=>Natasha Romanov
 characters,ships=>^Black Widow$=>Natasha Romanov
 characters,ships=>^Black Widow/Natasha Romanova$=>Natasha Romanov
 characters,ships=>^Natasha Romanova$=>Natasha Romanov
 characters,ships=>Sam Wilson(Marvel)=>Sam Wilson
 characters,ships=>Vision(Marvel)=>Vision
 characters=>^Avengers Team (MCU)$=>Avengers
 characters=>^Avengers Team$=>Avengers
 characters=>^The Avengers$=>Avengers

## Misc characthers
 characters,ships=>^Original Characters$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^Original Male Characters$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^Original Male Character$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^Original Female Character$=>OC
 characters,ships=>Sam W\.=>Sam Witwicky&&category=>Transformers
 characters,ships=>^Original Character$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^Original Characters$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^Original Female Character$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^Original Child Character$=>OC 
 characters,ships=>^Original Child Characters$=>OC
 characters,ships=>Original Female Character$=>OC
 characters,ships=>Original Female Characters$=>OC 
 characters,ships=>^OMCs$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^OFCs$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^OMC$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^OFC$=>OC
 characters,ships=>^\(Marvel\)$=> 
 characters,ships=>^\(Marvel Movies\)$=> 
 characters,ships=>^\(2011\)$=>

## Bleach
 characters,ships=>^Byakuya.*$=>Byakuya Kuchiki
 characters,ships=>^Kuchiki Byakuya$=>Byakuya Kuchiki
 characters,ships=>^Renji.*$=>Renji Abarai
 characters,ships=>^Ichigo.*$=>Ichigo Kurosaki
 characters,ships=>^Rukia.*$=>Rukia Kuchiki

##Fate Stay Night
 characters,ships=>^Rin T\.$=>Rin Tousaka&&category=>Fate/stay night
 characters,ships=>^Shiro E\.$=>Shirou Emiya&&category=>Fate/stay night
 characters,ships=>^Sakura M\.$=>Sakura Matou&&category=>Fate/stay night
 characters,ships=>^Shinji M\.$=>Shinji Matou&&category=>Fate/stay night

##supernatural
 characters,ships=>^Dean.*$=>Dean Winchester&&category=>Supernatural
 characters,ships=>^Sam.*$=>Sam Winchester&&category=>Supernatural
 characters,ships=>^Bobby.*$=>Bobby Singer&&category=>Supernatural
 characters,ships=>^John.*$=>John Winchester&&category=>Supernatural
 characters,ships=>^Mary.*$=>Mary Winchester&&category=>Supernatural
 characters,ships=>^Jess.*$=>Jessica Moore&&category=>Supernatural
 characters,ships=>^Jensen.*$=>Jensen Ackles
 characters,ships=>^Jared.*$=>Jared Padalecki
 characters,ships=>^Misha.*$=>Misha Collins
 ships=>^Castiel/Dean Wichester$=>Dean Winchester/Castiel
 ships=>^Castiel/Dean$=>Dean Winchester/Castiel
 ships=>^Dean/Castiel$=>Dean Winchester/Castiel

generate_cover_settings:
#capa embutida
 ${cover_image} => (specific|first|default) => embutida preta 
#Avengers
 ${category}=>Iron Man=>IronMan01
 ${ships}=>Tony Stark/Steve Rogers=>IronCap01
 ${category}=>Avengers=>avengersA
#Daredevil
 ${category}=>Daredevil=>DD
#Harry Potter
 #${ships}=>Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter=>HP_Drarry_02
 ${category}=>Harry Potter=>HP_LOGO
#Star Trek
 #${ships}=>James T. Kirk/Spock=>StarTrek_Kirk&Spock_01
#Supernatural
 ${category}=>Supernatural=>SPN01
#Star Wars
 ${category}=>Star Wars=>StarWars_logo
 ${category}=>Star Wars Episode VII=>StarWars_logo

[archiveofourown.org]
username:XXXXXXXX
password:XXXXXXXX
extra_valid_entries:fandoms,freeformtags,freefromtags,ao3categories,comments,kudos,hits,bookmarks,collections,series00,series01,series02,series03,series00Url,series01Url,series02Url,series03Url,description
fandoms_label:Fandoms
freeformtags_label:Freeform Tags
freefromtags_label:Freeform Tags
ao3categories_label:AO3 Categories
comments_label:Comments
kudos_label:Kudos
hits_label:Hits
collections_label:Collections
bookmarks_label:Bookmarks
description_label:Summary
 freeformtags=>#kinks

exclude_metadata_pre:
 genre==Other Additional Tags to Be Added
 warnings==Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
 warnings==No Archive Warnings Apply

# add another copy of freeformtags that doesn't have 
# replacements/in/exclude applied.  Otherwise it gets 
# thrown out in the infinite-recursion filter.
add_to_extra_valid_entries:,rawfreeformtags
include_in_rawfreeformtags: freeformtags.NOREPL

add_to_exclude_metadata_post:
# discard exact freeformtags "Alternate Universe" if there's a 
# (raw) freeformtags that is is "Alternate Universe(anythingelse)"
 freeformtags==Alternate Universe&&rawfreeformtags=~Alternate Universe.+

[www.fanfiction.net]
never_make_cover: true
add_genre_when_multi_category: Crossover
slow_down_sleep_time:0.5
add_to_extra_valid_entries:,oneshot,category,description
include_in_oneshot:status
# add oneshot to the tags that are included in epub & calibre.

category=>#fandom
 description=>#summary

[samdean.archive.nu]
## Site dedicated to these categories/characters/ships
extracategories:Supernatural
extracharacters:Sam Winchester,Dean Winchester
extraships:Sam/Dean
replace_metadata:
 ^Sam$=>Sam Winchester
 ^SDean$=>Dean Winchester
 Sam/Dean=>Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester
 Sam Winchester/Dean Winchester=>Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester

[www.whofic.com]
extracategories:Doctor Who
 extracategories=>#fandom

[ksarchive.com]
## Site dedicated to these categories/characters/ships
extracategories:Star Trek
extracharacters:Kirk,Spock
extraships:Kirk/Spock

add_to_replace_metadata:
 ^Kirk/Spock$=>James T. Kirk/Spock
 extracharacters:Kirk=>James T. Kirk

#[teststory:defaults]
#valid_entries:title,author_list,authorId_list,authorUrl_list,storyUrl,
#datePublished,dateUpdated,numWords,status,language,series,seriesUrl,
#rating,category_list,genre_list,warnings_list,characters_list,ships_list,
#description,site,extratags

# {{storyId}} is a special case--it's the only one that works.
#title:Test Story Title {{storyId}}
#author_list:Test Author aa
#authorId_list:1
#authorUrl_list:http://test1.com?authid=1
#storyUrl:http://test1.com?sid={{storyId}}
#datePublished:1975-03-15
#dateUpdated:1975-04-15
#numWords:123,456
#status:In-Progress
#language:English

#chaptertitles:Prologue

## Add additional sections with different numbers to get different
## parameters for different story urls.
## test1.com?sid=1000
#[teststory:1000]
# note the leading commas when doing add_to_ with valid_entries and *_list
#add_to_valid_entries:,favs
#title:Testing New Feature {{storyId}}
#author_list:Bob Smith
#authorId_list:45
#authorUrl_list:http://test1.com?authid=45
#datePublished:2013-03-15
#dateUpdated:2013-04-15
#numWords:1456
#favs:56
#series:The Great Test [4]
#seriesUrl:http://test1.com?seriesid=1
#rating:Tweenie
#category_list:Harry Potter,Furbie,Crossover,Puella Magi Madoka Magica/???????????,Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
#genre_list:Fantasy,Comedy,Sci-Fi,Noir
#warnings_list:Swearing,Violence
#characters_list:Bob Smith,George Johnson,Fred Smythe

#chaptertitles:Prologue,Chapter 1\, Xenos on Cinnabar,Chapter 2\, Sinmay on Kintikin,3. Chapter 3

I am testing in a new library with a new personal.ini, so probably I made an error there, but have no knowledge to find it.
saluli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #1885
Hawf
Hawf began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I am also having an issue with the plugin. I am trying to download from storiesonline and once I start the download process, calibre seems to freeze at Fetched metadata for 0/1 then after awhile, it just gives a message saying Fanfic downloaded and nothing happening. When I check the log, it just says under Status "Bad". Not sure whats going on!
Hawf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:31 PM   #1886
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

@saluli:

Code:
 fandoms=>#fandom
 description=>#summary
 genre=>#ficgenre
 extratags=>#mediatype
 site=>#origem

##replace publisher
 add_to_replace_metadata:
  site=>archiveofourown.org=>Archive of Our Own
  site=>www.fanfiction.net=>Fanfiction.Net
  site=>samdean.archive.nu=>Sam/Dean Archive
  site=>www.whofic.com=>Whofic
  site=>http://www.sinful-desire.org/archive=>Sinful Desire
  site=>https://ksarchive.com=>Kirk/Spock Archive
There's an extra space in front of add_to_replace_metadata, which makes it part of custom_columns_settings instead of it's own thing.

You might also need to reduce the 2 spaces in front of each add_to_replace_metadata line to 1. Not sure about that.

@Hawf:

Me neither. If you run Calibre in debug mode (under Calibre's Preferences drop down) and post the log I might be able to help more.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:04 AM   #1887
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawf View Post
I am also having an issue with the plugin. I am trying to download from storiesonline and once I start the download process, calibre seems to freeze at Fetched metadata for 0/1 then after awhile, it just gives a message saying Fanfic downloaded and nothing happening. When I check the log, it just says under Status "Bad". Not sure whats going on!
It was working over the weekend. I did quite a few downloads from there while thinking about how to handle the text on the index page.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #1888
version365
Enthusiast

Although I have 6 Mbps connection, I have never seen calibre downloading at more than 20 KBps..

I was wondering if it is a restriction from Calibre itself or anything to do with FFF?
Old 03-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #1889
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by version365 View Post
Although I have 6 Mbps connection, I have never seen calibre downloading at more than 20 KBps..

I was wondering if it is a restriction from Calibre itself or anything to do with FFF?
Depending on the site, FanFicFare has sleeps between network requests, but that is the only limitation I've built in.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #1890
version365
Enthusiast

Quote:
Depending on the site, FanFicFare has sleeps between network requests, but that is the only limitation I've built in.
So the issue from Calibre, I guess.
I downloaded a story from storiesonline.net, the epub size is 50 MB and it took 90 minutes!!
And it's not a restriction of network requests because when I opened all pages of all chapters in browser, it took hardly 12 minutes or so..

Last edited by version365; 03-20-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Tags
fanfiction