Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
Onyx Boox M96

Hi i'm thinking of buying the M96,

I have a question regarding the bluetooth keyboard, which one do you recommend ?

Is it possible to connect a bluetooth mouse as well ?

Which android word processing app do you use ?

thanks for any ideas ...
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:47 AM   #2
ArtaTechPoland
Banned
ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: inkBOOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobodude View Post
Hi i'm thinking of buying the M96,

I have a question regarding the bluetooth keyboard, which one do you recommend ?

Is it possible to connect a bluetooth mouse as well ?

Which android word processing app do you use ?

thanks for any ideas ...
The one I tested, and have in our office is this: http://www.a4c.com/product/mobile-bl...-for-ipad.html. Works well.
ArtaTechPoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #3
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
thx for the tip, am checking it out,

it's crazy all the options there are out there ...
(nothing is ever quite as simple as buying a Trabi)
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote