Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-26-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
Universe Man
Universe Man began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Web of Debt (WordPress blog) doesn't compile correctly

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. This is a WordPress blog that calibre compiles completely wrong. I use the URL for this blog's RSS feed (http://webofdebt.wordpress.com/feed/) and here's what calibre creates: a list of article with the appropriate titles, but each article contains the contents of the right-side frame on the homepage (http://webofdebt.wordpress.com/) - the "speaking engagements".

In other words, when given the feed URL, calibre is gathering some odd text from a frame on the front page and sticking it into the articles.

Giving calibre the URL for the front page instead of the feed URL returns no content at all.

Creating a feed with FeedBurner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/wordpress/webofdebt) yields the same results.

Can I get help with this? What's my next step? Thanks.

Last edited by Universe Man; 08-26-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Universe Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
here it is. see if it is what you want.
Attached Files
File Type: zip wod.recipe.zip (563 Bytes, 143 views)
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2013, 02:46 AM   #3
Universe Man
Universe Man began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Smile

I'm sorry for the delay in my reply. The recipe appears to work perfectly! Thank you very much! So nice to have a helpful community around this product.
Universe Man is offline   Reply With Quote