Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-15-2017, 06:27 AM   #1
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Empty folders when adding books

I installed Calibre 3.4.0 yesterday (Win 7 64-bit) and when I wanted to add books it showed the folders as empty, it couldn't find any files, although they were in there. Even when showing all file types nothing was found.
I downloaded 3.4.0 again and let it repair the installation. This fixed the problem for now.

Last edited by LucyOne; 07-15-2017 at 06:32 AM.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote