Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-21-2022, 05:48 PM   #1
mardukm
mardukm began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Air
Boox library status

I recently bought a onyx boox nova air and use KOreader as my default reader app. I use the boox library as my main library to manage the ebooks but with KOreader I'll not get an update from the current reading status. the status of all books will be displayed in the boox library as new even if I finished a book.

Is there an option to get this working?
mardukm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 07:04 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Works only on neoreader.

I'm fairly sure there's a way to update progress. Maybe some other app does that.

Sadly it requires a device, some knowledge and lots of time.

In case you find an app that works please send me a pm
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2022, 12:23 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I assume you have set KOReader as the default reader chosen within your "Boox Library".
Once the book has been opened [in KOReader] that way (or any way) you should be able to find it in KOReader's file browser, with its status updated. The same is true for the History entries.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 01-22-2022 at 12:26 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote