Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 03-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #31
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Glo HD, Mini, Kindle Voyage
Oddly enough, I was able to download and listen to an audio book today, which was NOT on my saved list. (Ready Player One). So not all titles are currently limited to me.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #32
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2; Kobo Aura One; iPad Pro 9.7
I only listened to 2 audiobooks this month so I didn't run into any restrictions. Well, technically 3 but it was started a few days before my subscription cycle began so I don't think it counted.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 AM   #33
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So, to report in, on 3-07 all of the "available soon" banners disappeared, and the search function was restored to "normal" (not that I am fond of searching on Scribd). I listened to a total of 5 1/4 audio books in Feb, plus one that was in March but before my date of service. I am highly satisfied with that. I've added quite a few more to my Saved List in hopes that they will remain "available now" when I get to whatever throttling limit arbitrarily kicks in. (Although, adding many to the Saved list, may result in throttling earlier than otherwise).
Old 04-28-2018, 05:05 PM   #34
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2; Kobo Aura One; iPad Pro 9.7
Hi, booklover6. I am wondering how your experiences with Scribd were in March and April. Did you run into throttling again?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 07:19 PM   #35
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Yes and no...some audiobooks I was able to add immediately, others show "available soon." In April I listened to 10. Even after that I was able to add some to "saved." I have several downloaded that I won't get to this month. So I am very happy with Scribd at this time. Hopefully they won't go out of business due to people like me!
Old 05-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #36
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Scribd has a pleasing selection of nonfiction. If I had only one subscription, I would choose Scribd due to its wider range of offerings.