Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-17-2015, 12:56 PM   #1
brucelee
Addict
brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: PB626 TL3
[SDK] Pocketbook SDK collection

Maybe this might be helpful for someone. It's the environment I use to build CR3.
https://github.com/blchinezu/pocketbook-sdk

Quote:
My development dir looks like this:

~/PBDEV/FRSCSDK/
~/PBDEV/PBSDK/
~/PBDEV/SDK_481/
~/PBDEV/sources/cr3-fork/
~/PBDEV/system/

With this structure you should be able to build the source without any changes.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:13 PM   #2
m4mmon
Enthusiast
m4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipediam4mmon knows more than wikipedia

Device: PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 626
Thank you, wish I had that when I first tried to build something on pb.
m4mmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 AM   #3
brucelee
Addict
brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.brucelee writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

I've updated SDK_481 headers to FW 5.12. I didn't test yet.
Files:
- inkview.h
- inkinternal.h

edit: I'll have to update the libs too
Old 02-12-2018, 11:42 AM   #4
brucelee
Addict

I've updated the SDK @ github to FW5.17.
Unfortunately it seems like it's not backwards compatible with FW5.14 so I'll continue building CR3 with an older version of the SDK.

I've compiled CR3 with the new SDK and it crashed with:
PHP Code:
/mnt/ext1/system/share/cr3/bin/cr3-pb.appsymbol lookup error: /mnt/ext1/system/share/cr3/bin/cr3-pb.appundefined symbol_device_keyboard 
Which is an issue from the system headers/libs.

To keep things simple for everyone, I've created 2 branches in github:
- 5.12 - which I'll continue using
- 5.17 - which is currently synced with master