Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-02-2018, 04:44 AM   #16
mhueser
mhueser began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note, Kobo Aura H20
You can use different types of replacement nibs and the buttons can be used as an eraser.
mhueser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:23 PM   #17
rafail
rafail began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard1sama View Post
I didn't recognized any differences on the deviation. On the borders it is a little bit off for both (even tried to callibrate, but didn't helped). That's why I think the sweet spot is the remarkable nib and the original stylus.
Thank you Alucard1sama. I'll try to command a set of nibbs from Remarkable.
rafail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:08 PM   #18
Alucard1sama
Alucard1sama began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafail View Post
Thank you Alucard1sama. I'll try to command a set of nibbs from Remarkable.
No problem Hope you enjoy as much as I do xD
Alucard1sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #19
Huda93
Huda93 began at the beginning.

Device: Remarkable tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard1sama View Post
Hi!

After some time I decided to get the Remarkable Marker and Nibs and the Staedtler Noris Digital. Both of them works fine on the Note device, but the remarkable one has a better feel to it. The Staedtler seems to have a rubber feel, and the remarkable has a better graphite feel. Since they implemented the side button of the note stylus to work, I switched the nib for a remarkable one. It seems to be the sweet spot between eraser function and nib feel.

Thanks for all the help!
Hi, I just wanted to check which stylus are you referring to? is it the Onyx boox note stylus or is it the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 stylus? because I have the remarkable tips and would like to use them with another stylus.

Would really appreciate your response.
Huda93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM   #20
nneo
nneo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Book T76ML Carta+
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwwalker View Post
Note 4 stylus works, it has a rubber tip and feels good on the Boox Note 10.3 screen, imo.

Wacom Intuos Pen (LP190K) does not work.
S Pen Note 4 works? really?
nneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM   #21
sogaiu
Groupie
sogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitsogaiu with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: none
FWIW, I just tried the stylus that comes with a Note 4 with a Max 2 and it seems to be working fine.
sogaiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM   #22
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nneo View Post
S Pen Note 4 works? really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sogaiu View Post
I just tried the stylus that comes with a Note 4 with a Max 2 and it seems to be working fine
Confirmed.
I see a pattern emerging ; D
I made reference a few times about the last good phone on the market, and I meant the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
mdp is online now   Reply With Quote