Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 08:46 AM   #1
Hehoo
Hehoo began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Orizon
Hello from France

Hello,

I joined this forum to see if I can get tips and tricks.

I read on various appliances, Cybook e-reader, tablet, sometimes even telephone. I read a lot in e-version since I am Dutch living in France and there are no Dutch books to be found here.

I have several e-books which I catalogue in Calibre (I really love Calibre!!!). My 'precious books' are stored in the cloud because I want to be able to read wherever I want (besides, I hate to lose them because they're not too cheap either ) but that's where I start getting problems with Calibre.

So I hope to find out here how to handle my books in the cloud and to learn more useful tricks to make use at the max from Calibre.
Hehoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:15 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Hehoo and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote