Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-09-2015, 10:56 AM   #1
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Need help for image format

I need to know how to view/edit the image format attached.
It's a raw but there's several raw variations. This one is read by kobo but i need a program on windows.
Can someone help me?
Attached Files
File Type: gz dragon-poweroff.raw.gz (23.1 KB, 182 views)
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
You can try:
Code:
ffmpeg.exe  -f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb565 -s 1440x1080 -i dragon-poweroff.raw -vcodec bmp dragon-poweroff.bmp
And to convert it back into raw:
Code:
ffmpeg.exe  -i dragon-poweroff.bmp -f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb565 -s 1440x1080 -y dragon-poweroff.from_bmp.raw
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #3
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
You can try:
Code:
ffmpeg.exe  -f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb565 -s 1440x1080 -i dragon-poweroff.raw -vcodec bmp dragon-poweroff.bmp
And to convert it back into raw:
Code:
ffmpeg.exe  -i dragon-poweroff.bmp -f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb565 -s 1440x1080 -y dragon-poweroff.from_bmp.raw
Many thanks! I would have never gotten
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote