Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 12-22-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
PocketKonne
PocketKonne began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino vision 4 HD
Need Vision 4 HD Firmware 10.1.0

Can anyone tell me where I can download the firmware 10.1.0?
PocketKonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 03:00 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketKonne View Post
Can anyone tell me where I can download the firmware 10.1.0?
I think this should be it.

download.pageplace.de/ereader/10.1.0/update.zip

I just replaced the "11.2.3" with "10.1.0" when I hovered over the update link at the Tolino Vision 4HD upgrade page.

It looks like Kobo is moving all the file hosting to their own servers, so it might not be a bad idea to figure out what firmware releases we should save and download them quickly. I went through and downloaded the current firmware updates for the all Tolinos (because the older devices support pages had disappeared). I had to use Google cache and Archive.org to find many of those, and it's kind of a pain because every update file for a Tolino is simply named "update.zip" So I made embedded folders to hold everything by model and firmware release. But I didn't go back and find older firmware (like 10.1.0), except for the original Shine because that's its highest release.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-23-2018 at 03:00 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert