Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 10-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
bishoplogan
bishoplogan began at the beginning.

eti-1

i noticed at etitech they have an eti-1 device http://www.ebooktechnologies.com/devices.htm has anybody used one of these ,and if so how is it working
bishoplogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishoplogan View Post
i noticed at etitech they have an eti-1 device http://www.ebooktechnologies.com/devices.htm has anybody used one of these ,and if so how is it working
the eti-1 is not released for sale to the consumer but it is the current version of the REB 1200 and the GEB 2150. Both of these devices are in use but no longer made. They can be obtained from time to time on ebay and can usually be converted to the firmware of the ETI-1 for free.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Lago
Connoisseur
Lago doesn't litterLago doesn't litter

Device: Ebookwise 1150, REB1200, PRS-600
supposedly they will sell them on an individual basis, but they aren't marketed for the consumer as they are rather pricey.. ($400 range) as i understand it, the hardware is identical to the REB1200, and GEB 2150, its just the software that's changed.

i have a REB1200 on the way, ill try to let you know how it work out.

EDIT: D'oh, im sorry, i didn't realize i was resurrecting a ghost.
Lago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad

Congrats on the new reader!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
pmpelfrey
pmpelfrey began at the beginning.

Device: RCA REB 1100 & Franklin eBookMan
When I tried the link in bishoplogan's post to http://www.ebooktechnologies.com/devices.htm, it didn't work. So I tried going to just http://www.ebooktechnologies.com, and saw this message on their site:
"eBook Technologies, Inc. is excited to announce that we have been acquired by Google. Working together with Google will further our commitment to providing a first-class reading experience on emerging tablets, e-readers and other portable devices.

This must have happened sometime in early 2011, since the info on the page says it was last updated "Friday, February 18, 2011 6:59:27 AM"

For legacy eBook Technologies downloads, please visit the Wilde Technologies download page." That link takes you to http://www.ebooksystem.net/support_download.htm.
It has links to drivers, conversion tools, and tools.

So for people who search for information on ETI-1, maybe this new information will help you find what you need. Things are changing, so I guess I will download the drivers in case that site goes away!
pmpelfrey is offline   Reply With Quote