Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-23-2022, 06:14 PM   #1
puremagic
puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sending a .mobi file to my kindle from android tablet

Hi

I used to have an ipad and I could share a .mobi file to my kindle app and it would add to my library to read on ipad or my kindle.

Ipad died and I've got a Samsung tablet now and cannot find a way to add files to my kindle library and then sync to kindle.

I don't have a laptop or anything just tablet, chrome book and kindle.

Is there a way round this please.
puremagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:49 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Why not email the files to your Kindle? They'll be added to your Kindle library then and you can download them in the Kindle app on your tablet.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2022, 07:24 PM   #3
puremagic
puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.puremagic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Previously I tried that but they never arrived even though I used the email address which shows on the kindle. I'll give it another try. Thank you
Old 04-26-2022, 09:02 PM   #4
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Did you remember to first add the address you are sending from to the addresses Amazon will accept?

"Documents can only be sent to your Kindle devices or apps from e-mail accounts that you added to your Approved Personal Document E-mail List. To add an e-mail account, visit the Personal Document Settings page at Manage Your Kindle."

(https://www.amazon.com/sendtokindle/email)
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 02:05 AM   #5
puremagic

Talking

I deleted all the emails in my approved list and added my Gmail one after reading on here people had problems using outlook but it worked fine with Gmail.

I have success, thank you so much. I'd forgotten about that option. Previously I'd used the share to or via my cable when I had my mac.

Off to start a new book now.
Advert