iomari doesn't litteriomari doesn't litter

Device: galaxy tab
moved?

why was my last thread moved?
iomari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Maybe it was in the wrong section.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
iomari
Zealot

Isn't this the calibre section? My thread was about my calibre compilation. I've been using this section for well over a year now.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Did you search for your last post? That could be the quickest way to solve it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
iomari
Zealot

It's been moved to the calibre/devices section but I don't know why. My thread has nothing to do with devices. I'm getting errors on compiling the program in Linux. This sometimes happens with new releases and I normally post the error and someone normally tells me which lib I may have to upgrade.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
strange, the mods usually leave a note when they move something saying why so - maybe it was moved inadvertently.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:37 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
strange, the mods usually leave a note when they move something saying why so - maybe it was moved inadvertently.
No, it belongs in Devices (see the section descriptions).

And No, Mods only leave notes when it is Really in the wrong Main forum.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:46 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iomari View Post
It's been moved to the calibre/devices section but I don't know why. My thread has nothing to do with devices. I'm getting errors on compiling the program in Linux. This sometimes happens with new releases and I normally post the error and someone normally tells me which lib I may have to upgrade.
The forum menu describes the device section as follows (emphasis mine):

Quote:
Devices
Troubleshoot installation and connection issues specific to your device or OS, and learn how to make the most of calibre's device integration features
So it is not unreasonable for the post on a compilation issue on your OS being moved to that forum. Six of one half a dozen of the other. It's just a little housekeeping going on.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote