Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-05-2020, 07:17 PM   #1
wellesradio
wellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavens

Device: apple ipad (3rd generation)
Picture view?

I always found it odd that you can’t view the pictures in the Pop up notes. Is there any way to include them in there? It’s such a hassle having to leave the book and go into the journal to see pictures that I’ve appended to highlights. If I tap on the highlight, I see that little thumbnail on the bottom right just mocking me. I should be at least able to tap it to expand.

Is there a workaround for this? Perhaps with a custom text select menu?

And is there any way to copy the dictionary definitions into the note to use as flash cards?

Marvin is my favorite e-reader. It’s just so easy on the eyes. It’s a pleasure to actually read books on it. Annotate? Not so much. Is there any e-reader that does allow for appending or pinning images right into the highlight notes? MarginNote is good for that, but it’s a terrible app for reading books. Any suggestions?
wellesradio is offline   Reply With Quote