Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 09:19 AM   #16
EposFan
EposFan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Forma
I´m having the same problem. Any chance to get the image for this Aura H2O?
Old 06-27-2020, 10:28 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 04-03-2021, 10:08 AM   #18
Irishsea
Irishsea began at the beginning.

Device: None
Could I request for AURA H2O (Gen1) SD card image as well please? Finally got a new screen to find it keeps trying to boot.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2021, 09:58 PM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:38 PM   #20
coyehec
coyehec began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
hey, can anyone help me out with an SD card image for the Aura H2O?
Thanks a lot.
Advert
Old 04-30-2021, 08:12 PM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-25-2021, 04:13 PM   #22
Aytec
Aytec began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h20
Hi, the Kobo Aura H20 of my mother doesn't respond any more: after the power up, the white led is blinking 8 times, but then nothing happens... I think it could be a problem of the internal SD card, so I would like to try with a new SD card, but I need the image for it an the instructions to do all the procedure. I think it is probably a 1st generation model, but I'm not sure.
Could someone help me? Thank you.
Old 09-25-2021, 08:50 PM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. With a second one as I made a mistake.

And for anyone who finds this thread, please post requests for Aura H2O images in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=248214. I will not be responding to requests made in this thread in the future.

Last edited by davidfor; 11-28-2021 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:49 AM   #24
raven318
raven318 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Hi David, i need your help again, this time for kobo Aura h2o, may you please send the sd card image for me? vendas302@hotmail.com
Thank you brother!
Old 10-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@raven318: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:11 AM   #26
raven318

Quote:
@raven318: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
ok i will try, i did not find in the first try
Old 10-09-2021, 11:16 AM   #27
raven318

Quote:
Hi David, i think PM is working now, if you could may try send me the image (kobo aura h2o0 again, i would be pleased, thank you
Old 10-09-2021, 08:31 PM   #28
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And these posts just prove how pointless it is, as I missed it this time. But:

And for anyone who finds this thread, please post requests for Aura H2O images in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=321202. I will not be responding to requests made in this thread in the future.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-16-2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Just adding a little emphasis.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:16 AM   #29
PLANET
PLANET began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Request for SD card image

Hi everyone, I hope i'm posting this in the right place.

My Kobo Aura H2O stucks on the sleep screen. I tried everything, finally opened it and disconnected the battery. That did nothing. Removing the SD card did nothing also. It still stucks on the sleep screen.

I have found the advice here to take out the SD card and request an "Aura H2O SD card image" so I hope someone can help me!

Alex
Old 11-06-2021, 05:12 AM   #30
bionik
bionik began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Need Kobo Aura H2O SD card image

Hi,

I've had to replace the screen of my Kobo Aura H2O. Now when I try to boot the lights flash but it does not respond with the loading squares or anything else.

Can you please share the SD Card image, to try to fix it?

Thanks
Closed Thread