Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-08-2017, 02:33 PM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
THE 13TH is on sale on Amazon: "Don't go in the basement..."

THE 13TH, my 3rd novel for the late, great, mass market publisher Leisure Books, is currently published by 47North, an Amazon company, and they've put the book on sale for $1.99. I have no idea how long it's staying at that price, but I just noticed the price changed so I thought I'd post about it... I hope it encourages some new horror fans to check it out. I had a blast writing the book, which pays a little bit of homage to Edward Lee's style of over-the-top horror (for those familiar). He actually blurbed the novel for Leisure, so the cover says:

"A double-barreled shotgun blast of macabre entertainment" -- Edward Lee, Author of The Black Train.

Check it out here:
https://www.amazon.com/13th-John-Eve...dp/B00BT8BQN2/

Here's the back cover description:
Castle House Lodge. A century ago it was an exclusive resort hotel. But for years it's stood empty, a haunting shadow of its former glories. Now, after twenty-five years of rumors and ghost stories, the overgrown grounds are showing signs of being tended. The building itself has been repaired. Castle House has new occupants. What was once a haven for the elite is now a madhouse, a private asylum for pregnant women. But are all the patients really insane? And is it just a coincidence that people have begun to disappear from the nearby town? David Shale's girlfriend is one of the missing, and he's determined to find the truth behind the mysterious Dr. Rockford and his house of secrets. He will learn the meaning of the red X painted on the basement door...and he will know the ultimate fear, the horror of... THE 13TH.

johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Picked that one up too. Thanks John.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:57 AM   #3
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Thanks! Let me know what you think when you read it!
Old 04-23-2017, 12:57 AM   #4
johneverson
Zealot

I have no idea why, but Amazon has dropped the price again on my horror novel, THE 13TH! Don't know for how long, but at the moment, it's $1.49!

If you like occult, "Don't go in the basement" over-the-top horror craziness, check it out:

Old 07-12-2020, 01:10 PM   #5
johneverson
Zealot

THE 13TH Featured on Amazon's SciFi/Fantasy Book Deals for July

Amazon has put my supernatural horror novel, THE 13TH on its Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Deals promotion page for July, so right now it's just 99 cents!

If you like occult, "Don't go in the basement" over-the-top horror craziness, check it out:

A recent 5-star reader review said
The 13th what a book!
I thought this was a great book. It had everything I wanted it to have in it. John Everson is a great writer and I look forward to reading more books by him.