Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cool Quoted article validated by Drexel University iSchool

The NYT article in which I was featured (along with Neelan Choksi, one of the founders of Lexcycle; Andrew Herdener, a spokesman for Amazon; and Allen Lau, a co-founder of Wattpad... "Before Choosing an E-Book, Pondering the Format") has been made suggested reading at Drexel University iSchool, in the course:

INFO 665: Collection Development
Week 3: Publishers & Producers of Information Resources and The Selection Process.

Quoted by the Times... validated by university. I feel so... legitimate.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I guess that means you won't be showing your standardized face around these parts any more?

You wouldn't want your new friends to see our motley bunch?

Seriously - congrats!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I guess that means you won't be showing your standardized face around these parts any more?
Are you kidding? How many more threads can I sneak this notice into?

Heck, you guys are my bestest friends!!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Erudite groupies, man!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Are you kidding? How many more threads can I sneak this notice into?

Heck, you guys are my bestest friends!!
Congratulations, Steve!

Can I say I "knew" you when?

How about the Shameless Promotion Thread?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congratulations, Steve!

Can I say I "knew" you when?

How about the Shameless Promotion Thread?
Absolutely. (To both questions.)

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 04-18-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Tags
e-books, formats, stevejordanbooks.com