Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #31
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
forget ??? to look at them ??? forget ???? how is that even possible ???? that's what interests me the most, in the karma system !!! how could you possibly forget about that ??? wow, you have no idea what you're missing !! seriously, take a look. you'll see. Teh Karma Knows All.
Right now, zelda is out to avenge the death of her father, Domingo Montoya.
:gigglesmadly:
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
[Head hung in shame.]

BOb
heh. i'm not condemning, just stunned.
Quote:
(How did I get into the lounge anyway?)
resistance is futile...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Right now, zelda is out to avenge the death of her father, Domingo Montoya.
:gigglesmadly:
tee hee ! see what i mean ?

(hey, by the way, just what the heck is the auryn anyway ???)
Old 01-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #34
xianfox
Ebook Addict
xianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Xianfox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Dear Lord, how does it know???
xianfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Teh Karma Knows All.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
Xianfox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Dear Lord, how does it know???
sheesh, do try to keep up.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #36
xianfox
Ebook Addict
xianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it is

Quote:
sheesh, do try to keep up.
This software is scary. Maybe Sony and Amazon could build it into their readers and they could download the next book I want to read before I know what it is.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #37
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I have just spent 2 hours on this board, and got nothing else accomplished.

Well, I did eat lunch while I was waiting for new posts.

My arse has grown roots to the chair. Thanks a LOT!
I just ordered an entire pizza because I was too lazy to go anywhere and only ate three pieces. I did just accomplish something though. I dropped a lighter on my reader and knicked it a little on the screen
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #38
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
tee hee ! see what i mean ?

(hey, by the way, just what the heck is the auryn anyway ???)
AURYN

You haven't read The Neverending Story, have you? Bad zelda.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
This software is scary. Maybe Sony and Amazon could build it into their readers and they could download the next book I want to read before I know what it is.
hmm... you might be on to something...
Old 01-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
AURYN

You haven't read The Neverending Story, have you? Bad zelda.
sheesh, i'll add it to my list, i promise !!!

i *have* read "the princess bride" (the actual book !!) if it makes you feel better (so i totally get my own current fortune. ).
Old 01-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #41
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I have just spent 2 hours on this board, and got nothing else accomplished.
HA! I may not have more karma... but I've got you beat here. I have been sitting on this forum for 4.5 hours now. And have also sent some tweets too. So, I got more less accomplished than you!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #42
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
[Head hung in shame.]

BOb

(How did I get into the lounge anyway?)
You know there's no easy way out now, don't you?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #43
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
HA! I may not have more karma... but I've got you beat here. I have been sitting on this forum for 4.5 hours now. And have also sent some tweets too. So, I got more less accomplished than you!

BOb

That it! Its now a 'get the least' accomplished war!!!"

I'm older than you and have had way more time to figure out ways.......hee hee hee...................
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #44
xianfox
Ebook Addict

Quote:
i *have* read "the princess bride" (the actual book !!) if it makes you feel better (so i totally get my own current fortune. ).
I just bought an "inconceivable" t-shirt at Steve & Barry's going out of business sale.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:38 PM   #45
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
sheesh, i'll add it to my list, i promise !!!

in fact...

here's my copy. it's got a full colour map inside the front cover (which unfolds). frankly judging from the condition i wouldn't be surprised if my copy were older than i am.

Quote:
I just bought an "inconceivable" t-shirt at Steve & Barry's going out of business sale.
nice.