Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #16
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Mwah haha ha ahrgh... I got a cracker but sadly it's about a free short story I wrote and the reviewer has signed their name...

"A nothing story.
Posted July 23, 2011 by Vin , Houston
There is nothing of interest here.
The plot is almost non-existent and the characters have no depth.

It's not original or funny or interesting.

The writing style is ok but the story is a complete waste of time."

Edited to add: jeez, I should just give up now... it's on Sony. Ignore me folks, as you were.

Last edited by M T McGuire; 12-16-2012 at 11:31 AM. Reason: piss poor typing skills
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Guess that better than saying "Nice editing"
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote