Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
yecam
Enthusiast
yecam began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Where is Milestone 0.2.1?

I noticed on the Openinkpo.org site that there is a new milestone 0.2.1 supposedly available but I cannot seem to find where it is stored for downloading. Am I missing something obvious?

I apologize for repeating this question (I thought that I had opened a new thread yesterday but it seems to have gone into limbo)
Old 06-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
The milestone is present on the roadmap because it isn't completed yet, hence no download link yet.

And you didn't open another thread, you posted in an existing thread, namely the one with a german title..
Advert
Old 07-10-2010, 05:39 AM   #3
humore
humore began at the beginning.

Device: hanvon n516
actually, it's here! http://openinkpot.org/pub/releases/0.2.1/