Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Bierkonig
Bierkonig began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
seeking Calibre/Sonyebooklib/AdobeDE synergy for epub library w/ Annotations sync

Calibre is awesome but is missing a few key features. To wit, a prs700 driver and the ability to sync annotations. Also, I'm not in love with the built in epub viewer (incapable of epub annotation).

I would like to use sony ebooklibrary to sync annotations and manage transfers to my reader, calibre to manage feeds and book conversions, and adobe de to organize my very fluid library collection and annotations and read and markup the epub. What I need some guidance on is whether elibrary and adobe can play well together with a common library, and if I can trick library to sync annotations with the adobe de annotation database.
Bierkonig is offline   Reply With Quote