Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #61
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Heads up I don't know when I Be able to look for deals today. I'm currently trying to pass possibly a kidney stone. Hope your holiday is going better than mine!

Typing this from phone.
Poor thing!! My husband had 2 last year. The pain was so bad he had to go to the ER and the only drug that helped was morphine. I hope yours passes quickly and with considerably less pain
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:01 PM   #62
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
Did anyone else's email explode yesterday/this morning with ereaderIQ alerts for Penguin books going on sale??? OMG - I think I had like 50+ emails.... The sale at Amazon doesn't seem like much (10-15%) making most of the ones I got alerts on still above the $5 mark, but it also means these are couponable - at least the few I checked. I know we all knew it would be coming, but I guess it's here!! In time for the codes from this last contest
Mine, yes. But all of them books I already have
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #63
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Heads up I don't know when I Be able to look for deals today. I'm currently trying to pass possibly a kidney stone. Hope your holiday is going better than mine!

Typing this from phone.
I hope you feel better soon, Blossom. I know how painful they are
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #64
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:

Typing this from phone.
Feel better soon!
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #65
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:

Typing this from phone.
Oh no, fingers crossed that it goes quickly. What a yucky way to spend a holiday Monday.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #66
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:

Typing this from phone.
I am so sorry hon. I hope you have some good pain meds and I hope it goes as fast as it can. Feel better real soon.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #67
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE @ Amazon:

2 by Liz Fielding (she has published with Harlequin, Mills & Boon, Silhouette, etc):

A Stranger’s Kiss – Liz Fielding
-This book was previously published by Mills & Boon in 1994

Wild Justice – Beaumont Brides #1 – Liz Fielding
-This book was previously published by Scarlet Books (London) in 1996

And:

Finding Isadora – Susan Fox
-Romance/Women's Fiction
-This author has published with Kensington, Zebra, Brava

**Blossom** I hope you feel better soon!
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #68
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
FREE @ Amazon:

2 by Liz Fielding (she has published with Harlequin, Mills & Boon, Silhouette, etc):

A Stranger’s Kiss – Liz Fielding
-This book was previously published by Mills & Boon in 1994
Be careful with this one... I have it and didn't realize it. It came in one of the many many anthologies we've seen lately!! It's free here, so i guess if you end up with 2, at least you didn't pay for it twice
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Kathryn Kramer's Lady Rogue is free today. Just got an alert about it. It's a blacklist title.

Thank you for feel betters. I got a little sleep but No real change.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #70
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Blossom, sorry to hear no change, *hugs to you that it just goes*

Does anybody know, is there a firm date on when agency pricing for Harper Collins, Hachette and Macmillan will drop?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #71
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Thanks Blossom

Here's a link to it:

Lady Rogue - Kathryn Kramer
-Published by Dell in 1991
-Regency

Last edited by kg3; 09-02-2013 at 06:47 PM.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #72
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Mimi Strong's Stardust has priced dropped again to $0.99 in anticipation of book #2 coming out.
http://www.amazon.com/We-are-Made-St.../dp/B00DKCPR3K

I am loving this series (was lucky enough to get an ARC of #2). There are definite cliff hangers and it will be a 4 book series, FYI, but they're a solid 200+ pages of story, not filler or novella length.
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #73
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Does anybody know, is there a firm date on when agency pricing for Harper Collins, Hachette and Macmillan will drop?
HarperCollins was the first to be coupon/loyalty program eligible at ARe. It's my undertanding that each store has to sign renegotiated contracts with each publisher, so no set dates.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #74
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
To my knowledge, all are now discountable, at least in the US. Whether individual publishers allow coupons and/or loyalty programs are going to vary from store to store.

Beyond retailer price discounting these the only programs I'm aware (IN THE US).

- Random House/Penguin - Coupon eligible at Kobo
- HarperCollins - Loyalty points at ARe
- Simon & Schuster - Loyalty points at ARe

ARe is also currently offering a rebate for Hachette titles as of yet no loyalty points, but his publisher only just reappeared in ARe this past week.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #75
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Indie freebie at Kobo

Cade (MacKenzie Brothers #6) by Liliana Hart ($3.99 on Kindle)

Quote:
Cade MacKenzie is prepared to give his life to destroy the cartel that killed his lover, but the only way to draw them out is to present them with the perfect bait.
Bayleigh Scott has no idea who her new neighbor is, only that her body is drawn to him in ways she can’t explain, and the danger that surrounds him isn’t the deterrent she knows it should be.
More than fireworks explode between Cade and Bayleigh when she discovers why he relentlessly pursued her, but by then it’s too late, because she’s already been drawn into a deadly game of desire, deception and revenge.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote