Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #16
e-ink
partly refreshed
e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: It's a Sony :P prs-t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwestionmark View Post
'chgboot recovery && reboot'
This will boot you straight into recovery again.

Do a simple 'reboot' for a standard boot. If that hangs try 'reboot -f', but make sure there are no mounted partitions before doing so.
e-ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
Kwestionmark
Kwestionmark began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-T1
I'm afraid, the T1 keeps getting stuck at some point while trying to recover or reboot.

Good news is that I (still) somehow manage to enter the device's circuits through COM-Putty and list all the partitions etc.

Isn't it as magic as manually overwriting some presumably defective parts on the reader with some presumably healthy rescue images from back here ?

O had I created an image of my T1 BEFORE messing around !...

Isn't there a depository for such images?
Kwestionmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
e-ink
partly refreshed
e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: It's a Sony :P prs-t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ink View Post
If you don't have a backup or can't manually solve the problem there are also other ways to restore
Have you read this?
e-ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
bosnio
bosnio began at the beginning.

Device: prs t1
Seeking desesperately for help my PRS-T1 is frozen, blocked,... dead.

Seeking desesperately for help.
my PRS-T1 is frozen, blocked,... dead.
it shows hompage screen, but it does not responde to anything I try.
I plug the AC charger and power red led is on for some time then is off.
When reset is pressed nothing happens (only if red light is on reset turns led off and then back on again)
I have introduced the micro SD with OS firmware folder trying to rescue it with no success. No led has been blinking or anything.
Any help is highly appreciated.
bosnio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #20
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Still locked up?

Check here T1 always freezes when I connect it to PC
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert