Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
borjoz
borjoz began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
adding recipes in mac osx snow leopard

Hello,
I installed calibre today, and it is a great program. However, I do not see the option as it is in the windows version, in the fetch news menu item there is no way to add a recipe. Can anyone help how to do this for some additional sites like hvg.hu or fn.hu
borjoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by borjoz View Post
I installed calibre today, and it is a great program. However, I do not see the option as it is in the windows version, in the fetch news menu item there is no way to add a recipe. Can anyone help how to do this for some additional sites like hvg.hu or fn.hu
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't use a Mac.

If I understand correctly you're saying that in the OS X Snow Leopard version there is currently no option in the dropdown menu shown by the arrow to the right of the fetch news icon called Add a custom news source? Or is it that there is a Add a custom news source item but when you open the item there is no load recipe from file button?

I'm just trying to fully understand what is not there.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-06-2010 at 05:33 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #3
rbf
rbf began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I have the same problem and the above reply sort of solved the problem. There is no "Add a custom news source" on the Fetch window (ie. after you click on the Fetch button), so since the manual says there should be either the manual is wrong, or the program has a bug. However as the above post says, there is a "Add a custom news source" drop down menu item to the right of the fetch button that I didn't see before. Thanks!
rbf is offline   Reply With Quote