Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Fictionwise 100% Micropay Rebate REDO Special

All the books that had 100% rebates in 2009 are available at that rebate price again.
http://www.fictionwise.com/onehundred

There are 650 books to choose from in that list. (Only three in multiformat, however. )
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
GOOD DEAL! I was also able to use this coupon with the 100% micropay rebate..

25% discount coupon for Fictionwise.

---------------------------------------------------

jk25

Valid till 31 December 2009
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
I've been trawling through the 100% rebate list to see if there are any books I'd be interested in and that aren't geo-restricted.

Here's a list of titles I found that aren't geo-restricted. It might not include all of them since I skipped some genre's I don't read and I could have missed one or two. Hopefully it will make life a little easier for someone...

FANTASY
Lord of the Rings (3 Vol)
The Hobbit
Children of Hurin
Small Favor [Dresden 10]
Dopplegangster
Prey [Werecats 4}
Unbound
The White Gryphon
Redemption Alley
Gossamyr
Magyk

HISTORY
Airborne

MAINSTREAM
Cold River
Aposte: A Thriller
Art of racing in the rain
Sacred Sins
The Weight of Silence
Cold War Reprise
Certain Girls
What dreams may come
Final Resort
The Lace Reader
86'd
And Sometimes Why

MYSTERY/CRIME
Darkest Fear Harlen Coben
Valediction
But I trusted You
Blindman's Bluff
Hound
Picture me dead
Shadow Play
A weekend at Blenheim

SCI-FI
Second Foundation
Project Aura
Death Cry
Star Trek Titan #1

THRILLERS
Blood Game
Arctic Drift
Heat Wave
Die Trying
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Sum of all Fears
Red Storm Rising Clancy
Hunt for Red October
Mercury's War
Tell No One/Gone for good
The Gatekeeper
The Soul Stealer
Thriller 2
Dead Run
Desperate Passage
Mission to Burma
Patriot Acts
Blown Coverage
Breathing Water
Hostile Odds
loose Cannon

SCIENCE

The Greatest Show on Earth: Evidence for Evolution
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
I'm a micropay virgin. Does this mean that I buy a book for $20 with 100% rebate...I pay the $20 and I get $20 in an account to put towards more books?

Tx
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOECHICK View Post
I'm a micropay virgin. Does this mean that I buy a book for $20 with 100% rebate...I pay the $20 and I get $20 in an account to put towards more books?

Tx
Yeeees. And remember to use coupon jk25, so your book will cost 15$ (25%)
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

God, this could create a monster

Tx
Old 12-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:

Tx
Yes, indeed it does!

The most effective usage is to buy 100% rebate books first using your CC. Then use the Micropay rebates to pay for secured books that have a rebate. With the current special these can be up to 60% even if you pay using Micropay.
Lastly use these rebates to buy any Multiformat books (which offers only discount rates, no rebates) you might want to use up the Micropay balance.

It helps to draw up a plan of action first. You can do multiple purchases and chain them along so that the rebates on one book gives you the enough to pay for the next book e.g. you get rebates for something you purchased with rebates. Rinse and repeat.

It's quite easy to get around 5-7 books out of every 2 100% rebate books purchased (depending on price).
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
God, this could create a monster

Tx
Tell me about it!

And if you don't have a membership yet, don't forget there's a 100% micropay rebate for that until the end of the year - for $29.95 you get 15% off the top on all purchases for a year, plus a coupon worth up to $10 off any one title, plus you get your $29.95 back in micropay.

The last couple of weeks could have been really dangerous to my bank account if I hadn't had a pretty hefty micropay balance to begin with. As it is my CC took a very small hit and my micropay balance is way lower, but my TBR list has enough books on it to keep me going for a long, long time!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #9
SHOECHICK
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
Tell me about it!

And if you don't have a membership yet, don't forget there's a 100% micropay rebate for that until the end of the year - for $29.95 you get 15% off the top on all purchases for a year, plus a coupon worth up to $10 off any one title, plus you get your $29.95 back in micropay.

The last couple of weeks could have been really dangerous to my bank account if I hadn't had a pretty hefty micropay balance to begin with. As it is my CC took a very small hit and my micropay balance is way lower, but my TBR list has enough books on it to keep me going for a long, long time!
Is it till the end of the year? I read somewhere it was until the 22nd, I thought I'd missed it.

Tx
Old 12-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
You're right, that deal is over. There have been so many I got them mixed up - sorry!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fictionwise, rebate