Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
durkin
durkin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Post Hello from South Cumbria England...

Hi, I've my Sony 505 for a year odd now and it has become a must have for commuting by train to work.
Now though I'm in need of help! Having just got rid of my Windows machine and buying an Aspire one with Linux, I'll be post a few questions to get me reading smoothly again.........
durkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi durkin and welcome to the Forum. You're right, the eBook reader makes commuting a breeze
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by durkin View Post
Hi, I've my Sony 505 for a year odd now and it has become a must have for commuting by train to work.
Now though I'm in need of help! Having just got rid of my Windows machine and buying an Aspire one with Linux, I'll be post a few questions to get me reading smoothly again.........
Welcome Durkin............will be interesting to see the answer to your questions.

Enjoy~!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote