Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #121
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Granted, but it is now a LOL cats doing Monty Python thread.
how is that a corruption ????
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #122
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
how is that a corruption ????
Well, there are some people here who really don't like the LOL cats. However, come to think of it, I don't think the pshrykie is one of those .... so it's not a very good corruption, is it.

Would you like to give it a shot???
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #123
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Granted. It's the Old Aramaic language version, and the DVD is so scratched that it jumps back to the disc menu every six minutes.

I wish the Doc Savage movie starring Ron Ely had been done well.
Granted - But Warner never released it.

I wish they'd made another 6 sequels.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #124
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I wish they'd made another 6 sequels.....
Granted. The part of Doc Savage, formerly played by Ron Ely, is now played by Sylvester Stallone.

I wish Pixar would do a Doc Savage movie in the Incredibles style.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #125
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Granted. The part of Doc Savage, formerly played by Ron Ely, is now played by Sylvester Stallone.

I wish Pixar would do a Doc Savage movie in the Incredibles style.
Granted, but Sylvester Stallone is doing ALL the voice-overs.

I wish I had some vacation coming.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2008, 08:45 AM   #126
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Granted, but Sylvester Stallone is doing ALL the voice-overs.

I wish I had some vacation coming.
Granted, but over here we call that an "economic downturn."

I wish that I could type fast enough to be able to get one of these done before someone else butts in and my wishes don't get corrupted.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #127
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted, but over here we call that an "economic downturn."

I wish that I could type fast enough to be able to get one of these done before someone else butts in and my wishes don't get corrupted.
Granted, unfortunatley you type so fast that your mind can't keep up and noone can understand the resulting text.

I wish I could afford to pick up another e-reader for my wife this month.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:19 AM   #128
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
I wish I could afford to pick up another e-reader for my wife this month.
Granted. Unfortunately you have promised it to your wife and you keep forgetting to pick it up....

I wish I understood the financial journalists' explanations of what was going on at the moment.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #129
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I wish I understood the financial journalists' explanations of what was going on at the moment.
Granted. I've taken the liberty of bringing you your bucket of meds and unloading all of the firearms in the vicinity.

I wish I could play the original, now-retired Doc Savage in a new movie about his son.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:42 AM   #130
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Granted. I've taken the liberty of bringing you your bucket of meds and unloading all of the firearms in the vicinity.

I wish I could play the original, now-retired Doc Savage in a new movie about his son.
Granted, unfortunatley, you have been turned into Sylvester Stallone during the night.

I wish I could stop myself from posting in this thread since I am running out of ideas.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #131
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Granted, unfortunatley, you have been turned into Sylvester Stallone during the night.

I wish I could stop myself from posting in this thread since I am running out of ideas.
Granted, but over here we call that "fatal computer crash".

I wish that I had a million dollars.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #132
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Granted: you invest it with Lehman Brothers.

I wish every time I flip a coin it comes up heads.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:16 AM   #133
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Granted. Here's a bootleg copy of Sylvester Stallone doing a cover of BNL singing it for you.

I wish the people in the next cubes were in soundproof booths.

Last edited by DixieGal; 09-18-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: And they thought there was no way to reference Sly with that one!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #134
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Granted. But it is in last week's Zimbabwian Dollars.

I wish I had time to finish off the Shopping Trip over in the Escape Committe thread.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #135
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Granted: you invest it with Lehman Brothers.

I wish every time I flip a coin it comes up heads.
Granted, unfortubatley you always forget this and always calls tails.

I wish I had an 18 year old Tallisker waiting for me at home

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness