Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #106
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
There ya go, Mr Limpet!

I wish everyone got that movie reference.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #107
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
There ya go, Mr Limpet!

I wish everyone got that movie reference.

Granted. A global email went out carrying that reference. But now you have to write, direct, and produce a sequel with Sylvester Stallone as the star instead of Barney Fife.

I'm happy and can't think of another wish, except for maybe I wish I had the willpower to fight the cheesecake demon.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2008, 09:49 AM   #108
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Granted. They're annual now.

I wish I could speak... no, that's been done.

I wish I were... no, we did that, too.

I wish... I wish... I wish I were a fish...
Granted and you swam & you swam right over the dam.

I wish my flat tire were not flat. (Yeah, I know. this one is too easy but go for it.)
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:45 AM   #109
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm happy and can't think of another wish, except for maybe I wish I had the willpower to fight the cheesecake demon.
Granted. You no longer want to eat the cheesecake. But a bad, bad man breaks into your home and forces you to eat the entire plate at gunpoint.

I wish my wife and I knew how to tango.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #110
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Granted. You no longer want to eat the cheesecake. But a bad, bad man breaks into your home and forces you to eat the entire plate at gunpoint.

Granted - But you can only dance it to Guns and Roses music....

I wish for a blackspot free rosebush.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #111
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

You can call your local Fred Astaire or Neal Serrano dance studio for lessons. (Look it up in your own danged phone book) Or even better, call around some nightclubs an dsee if anyone does dance lessons on Tuesday nights. Tim and I have taken lessons several times before big vacations in order to learn ballroom or salsa or whatever is popular. We had a lot of fun in Miami at The Clevelander doing the rumba, which we had practiced for quite a while beforehand. Lots classier than just sort of aimlessly moving to the grooving, which is also very fun, except Tim sort of always devolves down to some sort of sleazy disco move he learned in the '70s, but I love him and just follow his moves, regardless of how embarrassing they may be.

Just tell the dance studio when you sign up that you want the short $99 dollar 3 or 4 sessions to specifically learn to tango. Have FUN!!

You can pick up the Macarena or Electric Slide on your own, just jump into the group and copy what they do. You can't really get it wrong, just try to keep facing the same direction as everyone else.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #112
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Granted. Unfortunately it has fireblight.

I wish my drive back from London tonight would be quick, easy, safe and uneventful.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #113
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. Unfortunately it has fireblight.

I wish my drive back from London tonight would be quick, easy, safe and uneventful.
Granted, but on your arrival at home, you find it has been hit dead on by a large meteor.

I wish my dogs were easier to train.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #114
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Granted, but now they wear three piece suits and carry briefcases. They demand better treatment for dogs everywhere and that includes being able to doo-doo on any carpet they find vaguely attractive.

I wish the Monty Python ONLY thread would take off better.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #115
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
granted - but you take someone else's car.

I wish for the deer to stop eating my flowers.
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:10 PM   #116
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Granted - But you can only dance it to Guns and Roses music....

ROFL! That conjured up quite the interesting visual imagery!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #117
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioflyertoo View Post
granted - but you take someone else's car.

I wish for the deer to stop eating my flowers.
Granted. They've now turned carnivorous.

I wish I had a piece of turtle pie cheesecake. (Caramel, chocolate, pecans)
Old 09-17-2008, 01:57 PM   #118
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I wish I had a piece of turtle pie cheesecake. (Caramel, chocolate, pecans)
Granted. It is two miles long by one mile wide...... (who says I'm not generous ) (BTW, your house is somewhere underneath it....)

I wish I had a copy of "I know where I'm going" to watch tonight.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #119
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I wish I had a copy of "I know where I'm going" to watch tonight.
Granted. It's the Old Aramaic language version, and the DVD is so scratched that it jumps back to the disc menu every six minutes.

I wish the Doc Savage movie starring Ron Ely had been done well.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #120
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted, but now they wear three piece suits and carry briefcases. They demand better treatment for dogs everywhere and that includes being able to doo-doo on any carpet they find vaguely attractive.

I wish the Monty Python ONLY thread would take off better.
Granted, but it is now a LOL cats doing Monty Python thread.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness