Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Mosqueteir0
Mosqueteir0 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
EE hangs at loading screen

My EE running 2.2 allmine (for EE) has recently started hanging at the loading screen with three of the four dots lit up, just after the e-ink screen changes to the screen that reads "Initializing..." This started happening after I left the EE on all night and ran the battery out. I've charged it up but it won't finish loading when I turn it on :*(
Mosqueteir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
First try pulling the battery and holding the power button for about 30 seconds to do a power drain. Put the battery back in and see what happens. If that doesn't you will probably need to reload Allmine.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert