Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Fictionwise coupon 55% off

072911 - 55% off

This is going to hurt, I have a full wish list this time.

Says it expires 07/31/11 . . . but probably good for a few more days.

Last edited by apesmom; 07-29-2011 at 08:54 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Thank you ... I think
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Hmmm ... how many issues of Analog do they have, anyway?

(Thanks!)
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks I spent all I have for now...Gotta see if I can scape up some more to get the rest of her books. lol

Spoiler:
2.03 - 1 The Hidden Heart [Aincourt Series Book 2] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.03 - 1 So Wild A Heart [Aincourt Series Book 1] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.03 - 1 Promise Me Tomorrow [Lost Heirs Series Book 2] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.03 - 1 No Other Love [Lost Heirs Series Book 3] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.03 - 1 Secrets of the Heart [Aincourt Series Book 3] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.03 - 1 A Stolen Heart [Lost Heirs Series Book 1] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
-----
12.18 - Total
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:59 AM   #5
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: eee netbook 10 inch
Thank you most useful.

Margit
hedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Strange...I put a book in my cart, applied the coupon (and it said it accepted it), but the price didn't change. I'll try again later in case it was just a momentary glitch...
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Could be the book you are trying buy isn't allowed a discount. I know Samhain is one of the ones the coupons don't work for. There may be other publishers there that are the same way.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
djrm
Enthusiast
djrm began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini 4, iPhone 6s
Thank you for this. It helped me to purchase my first ebooks. Up until this point I was only reading fanfiction on my iPod touch. Bought 4 books with this and can't wait to dive in!

DJRM
djrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Could be the book you are trying buy isn't allowed a discount. I know Samhain is one of the ones the coupons don't work for. There may be other publishers there that are the same way.
You're absolutely right -- it was from Samhain. I guess I've just never tried to buy one of theirs from FW.
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
I grabbed a couple books....Thanks!

Wy don't they put all the books in multi-format?
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #11
Sacredwoman
Enthusiast
Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch
(rubs hands together greedily) yes yes yes
Sacredwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
No Exit Press [Crime Fiction] (US) $1.99-$4.44 (Kobo/Amazon)

whoops - deleted
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
I have never used fictionwise before, I am a bit confused about the formats I have a Sony reader and use Calibre with Alf pugins will I be able te read Fictionwise books?
The book I selected has this warning on it

One or more of the eBooks you are about to purchase is in Secure eReader format. This eBook format can be read on the iPhone and iPod touch, Palm OS devices, PocketPC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 and later, PC/Mac and Symbian devices, using the eReader software. This file is encrypted using your name and credit card number and can only be opened using that data. Please also note that this format does not work on the Sony Reading device

I have never heard of secure ereader format is that an epub ? It states it can't be read on a sony does that still hold if you're using alf plugins
Thanks in advance
Mel

Last edited by melmac; 07-30-2011 at 11:18 PM.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #14
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
When you buy from them make sure it's format says multi-format not all books are.

In musltiformat there is an option for Sony reader.

I'm not sure if they work with calibre. When I buy from them I have them saved to sony's library software.

There is a calivre forum here you could go and ask there.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:29 PM   #15
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Ahh ok thanks for that. The author I chose had 13 titles but none are multi format thats a bummer will keep looking
Thanks
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote