Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Maroon is in!!

Dear ALL:

The maroon Pocket PRO is now in stock. Both websites (www.theEZreader.com and www.astak.com) are now showing it as "in stock". Do not buy yet!! Wait to purchase until 12:01 a.m. on 1/30/2010 so you get the free Mighty Bright eBook Reader MiniFlex LED light with it!

You WILL get the free Mighty Bright Lite with the 6 inch EZ Reader Basic (NOT the Mentor Lite) as well! That is $239. The Pocket PRO is $199.

Once again, there is a banner posted at www.astak.com; but you will NOT see a banner for this promotion on theEZreader.com!! Do NOT worry... you WILL get it!! Just do not look for a banner! I am here to swear to you that you will get it.

We have about 245 of the Mighty Bright lites in stock and that should be plenty for this promotion! The promotion ends on February 15 at 12:01 a.m.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
CCampbell202
CCampbell202 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pro
RobertB,
Is that EST or PST?
CCampbell202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCampbell202 View Post
RobertB,
Is that EST or PST?
Most likely PST since the company is based in California and they also ship the PEz and PPs out from California as well.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good question! It is PST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCampbell202 View Post
RobertB,
Is that EST or PST?
All times are PST!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I bought the maroon already last year, I heartily recommend
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
RobertP
RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I ordered the Maroon yesterday. Anxiously waiting for it.
RobertP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
Robertb

Thank you, Robert P!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
I ordered the Maroon yesterday. Anxiously waiting for it.
Dear Robertp:

Welcome to our hearty and happy group!!

The Maroon is a beautiful color and the Pocket PRO in Maroon really stands out and gets noticed! It is a great color.

I hope you ordered after the start of January 30 so you will get the free Mighty Bright LED light in Silver. That is a great deal and makes us happy to offer it!

Do not forget to read the FAQ sheet on www.theEZreader.com under "support". That is filled with tips and "tricks" on how to get the most from your new Pocket PRO! As I always caution: "CHARGE-e-e IT"! I recommend Overnight Charging. That initial full charge really helps!! Make sure you see the lightning bolt in the battery icon when you attempt to charge. Full details are on the FAQ sheet!

I know, it always sounds like I harp too much on this. I am just filled with the desire to see everybody who buys one have a great experience!!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I still say Slate Blue is better!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #9
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Griff...you're back!!! The place seemed a little quiet without you around. Been on holidays?
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #10
Robertb

The Griffie is BACK-K-K!!

Quote:
Dear Griffie:

Boy, have you been missed!! You have to drop me a PM and I can bring you up to date!! I am just overjoyed that you are alright!!

We have a new eBook Reader coming out called "The Wing". It is designed to fly under battery power. We were going to name it "The Griffon" but that name was taken!! Reading is a problem, however, as you can only read it as it flys directly above you!!

Welcome back, long lost friend!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #11
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Griff...you're back!!! The place seemed a little quiet without you around. Been on holidays?
Not really, just had a lot on me plate.

Moved to a new house.
Architect drafting deadline.
New PC to build and get running.
More Xanth novels (now on book 12)

But I just got a new Samsung Impression with Unlimited Data and Texting so I can keep up with MR whereever I am.

(Oops, now I don't have an excuse.)
Old 02-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #12
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Griffie:

Boy, have you been missed!! You have to drop me a PM and I can bring you up to date!! I am just overjoyed that you are alright!!

We have a new eBook Reader coming out called "The Wing". It is designed to fly under battery power. We were going to name it "The Griffon" but that name was taken!! Reading is a problem, however, as you can only read it as it flys directly above you!!

Welcome back, long lost friend!!

Message is sent. Great to hear from you! Glad things are going well.

You do realize that the percentages I will require from your Wing sales will most likely cause Astak to fold, don't you?
Old 02-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #13
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Not really, just had a lot on me plate.

Moved to a new house.
Architect drafting deadline.
New PC to build and get running.
More Xanth novels (now on book 12)

But I just got a new Samsung Impression with Unlimited Data and Texting so I can keep up with MR whereever I am.

(Oops, now I don't have an excuse.)
You sure don't have, and you better hang around, buddy, I missed you!
Did you see that Scarlet and Tuck are now available at Barnes and Noble??

Shel
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #14
Robertb

Wing Sales

Quote:
Message is sent. Great to hear from you! Glad things are going well.

You do realize that the percentages I will require from your Wing sales will most likely cause Astak to fold, don't you?
Dear Griffie:

We only expect to sell one. That will be to you. It is in Slate Blue.

Your percentage will be 5%. However, there is a custom-build fee of 50%.

There would have been no custom-build fee; but now we have to make it controllable from your new cell phone!! Please send new cell phone so we can start artist renderings!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #15
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
You sure don't have, and you better hang around, buddy, I missed you!
Did you see that Scarlet and Tuck are now available at Barnes and Noble??

Shel
Thanks Phenom! Glad to be back home. i did know that some sites sold those two books, but i still need Hood first. I'll check some sites tomorrow for it.

This is my first post with the new phone. Not to bad, but i still much prefer a PC.