Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-11-2023, 12:46 AM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Kindle app backup

I hope you can help me here!

I have a Likebook Ares (Android 8.1) and the Kindle app (com.amazon.kindle-4.16.0.75-1145045067-minAPI16.apk) installed on it.
Now I want to get the Kindle key out of it - via adb backup com.amazon.kindle.
But I only get a backup.ab of 47 bytes.

How do I create a valid backup.ab?
Where is my mistake?
What have I not considered?

Edit: I found a solution. I uninstalled and reinstalled with an old Total Command App

Last edited by ottischwenk; 03-11-2023 at 01:38 AM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 10:26 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I see you've already figured it out, but for future users this may help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
One user reports that using adb backup -all also works, but expect a large file!
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert