Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 05:26 PM   #91
makatrax
makatrax began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Can anyone send me a link to a Kobo Glo SD Card image please?
Old 03-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #92
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
See my response to your other post.
Advert
Old 03-16-2016, 09:25 PM   #93
Toshiba
Toshiba began at the beginning.

Device: Kodo Glo HD
Hello davidfor!
sorry to bother you...but i need also an image for the GloHD...
In advance, thank you a lot!!
Old 03-16-2016, 09:43 PM   #94
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent in response to the PM that has exactly the same timestamp.

And for anyone seeing this:
  • I prefer the image requests posted to the appropriate thread. That allows others to respond if they want to.
  • I respond as soon as I see the post. If I don't respond quickly, that probably means I am not around. And that means posting/PMing again won't help. If I haven't responding within 24 hours, then a reminder is reasonable.
  • If you need instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and the tools needed are the same for all the Kobo devices.
Old 03-29-2016, 02:29 PM   #95
Esai
Esai began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Requesting image for my Kobo Glo HD.
Advert
Old 03-29-2016, 06:34 PM   #96
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:24 PM   #97
TomTom111
TomTom111 began at the beginning.

Glo HD

OK I´ve bricked to my Glo HD by testing alternative Linux Software so does anyone send me the link because my image doesn.t work
Thanks alot
Old 04-15-2016, 10:16 PM   #98
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:25 AM   #99
palmaholic
palmaholic began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight
Hi, @davidfor. Would you pls share with me the image of Glo HD? Thank you very much.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #100
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-16-2016, 01:19 PM   #101
TomTom111
TomTom111 began at the beginning.

Thanx David
Old 04-22-2016, 04:31 PM   #102
Cananas
Cananas began at the beginning.

Device: BQ Cervantes 2
Hi, @davidfor. My kobo glo hd is coming, could you please PM a link to the SD card image?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But why? If you are getting a new device, you don't need the image. It should just work.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:42 AM   #104
Cananas
Cananas began at the beginning.

Device: BQ Cervantes 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent. But why? If you are getting a new device, you don't need the image. It should just work.
I just wanted a factory image of the uSD card, in case something was wrong.
Thanks.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #105
ricefiel
ricefiel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
My Glo HD crashes and have found that the SD has bad sectors. Can someone send me the SD img please? Thank you.
Closed Thread