Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
GordonL
GordonL began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4, keyboard, fire
Newsfeed

I have been using Calibre news feed to receive The Nation from my desktop to email to my Kindle 4. It comes through with a table of content. Last week I was visiting so I used my laptop. The content came through but it was just the articles without TOC. When I deleted it after reading it was listed as a blog. When it is sent by the desktop it is listed as a periodical. I cannot find what is different in settings between the desktop and the laptop. I assume that it is a different format but I cannot find the settings controlling this. Any ideas?
GordonL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Preferences|Conversion|Common Options|Page setup|Output profile - select Kindle.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
GordonL
GordonL began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4, keyboard, fire
Thanks. That did it. I do not remember changing that setting on the desktop.
GordonL is offline   Reply With Quote