Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-03-2023, 12:23 PM   #1
JamesB.Morgan
JamesB.Morgan began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Exorcism of Marie Fischer

I'm thrilled to announce that my first ebook, "The Exorcism of Marie Fischer" is now available!
It's my debut work, so I'm incredibly excited about it to finally share it with all of you.

Being a self-publisher with a full-time job, I could use a little help to make this project a success.
I would greatly appreciate having some readers, and I am open to constructive criticism and suggestions.

But for now, let's dive into the book together.

This spine-chilling horror novella is set in a secluded village where the unimaginable becomes reality. Amidst the beautiful and peaceful landscape, with green hills, vast fields, and a picturesque village, the chilling tale of 'The Exorcism of Marie Fischer' unfolds. Marie Fischer, an innocent girl, falls victim to unspeakable forces that push her family to the brink of madness.

Narrated from the perspective of the parish priest, the story reveals not only the harrowing transformations Marie undergoes but also the inner turmoil and unwavering determination of the priest to save her from the clutches of darkness. As the boundaries blur between the supernatural and human despair, readers are in for a gripping and suspenseful ride.

For those who seek heart-pounding thrills and are ready to confront the shadows of the supernatural while exploring the intricate facets of the human soul, 'The Exorcism of Marie Fischer' is an enticing journey into a world where humanity's deepest secrets and darkest fears come to light.

Here's where you can find my book:
Amazon

The best part is, if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read it at no extra cost.
Otherwise, I've set the price at $2,99, so you don't have to dig deep into your wallet, and I still receive a small token of appreciation.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support on this exciting journey.
Please let me know how you like the book, and feel free to share your thoughts and reviews.
I hope "The Exorcism of Marie Fischer" brings you as much joy as it brought me to write.

Warm regards,
James B. Morgan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover4.jpg.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	252.8 KB
ID:	204099  
JamesB.Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 04:08 AM   #2
JamesB.Morgan
JamesB.Morgan began at the beginning.

Device: none
You can download the book for free today.
JamesB.Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, exorcism, horror, kindle unlimited, occult