Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-26-2023, 04:36 PM   #1
Star_Eagle
Star_Eagle began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket PC
How to add books to Librera library

Hi everyone,

I've just started trying out the Librera app but I can't find out how to add books to the library, I've looked around the internet but I can't find anything the most I've found is a one line mention about auto-scaning pre-selected folders that doesn't say how to add the folders.

Could anyone here please point me to a "how to guide" or a manual?
Star_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:24 AM   #2
Vrondi
Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Vrondi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (First Gen).
Choosing Library Folders in Libera

I also can't find a guide anywhere by searching, but here are the steps to set your library folder:
  1. When you open Librera, and are looking at the main screen, tap the three lines/hamburger menu button on the top left.
  2. When the confusing settings pane slides open, look for the aqua link near the top that says "New folder".
  3. Tap "Add"
  4. Tap the folder your books are in.
  5. Tap the "Select" button.
  6. Tap "Find"

After you've done that, then the folder should be auto scanned for books going forward.
Vrondi is offline   Reply With Quote