Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-21-2023, 01:20 PM   #1
wlashi
wlashi began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Question Moon+ Reader Pro and Google Drive question

Hello,
I have my epub books stored on my Google Drive folder (and its subfolders). And I use Moon+ Reader Pro for reading ebooks on my Android smartphone.

My question is: How to import all the ebooks from my GoogleDrive archive to Moon+ Reader?

Moon+ Reader menu offers an option Files/Gdrive where I can set the main folder where my ebooks are stored. But i have no clue how to import them into the app.

Can someone help? Thanks!
wlashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 12:13 AM   #2
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
You could download them from Google Drive to a single folder on your phone and then Options -> Import Books from Moon+ Reader to pull the epubs to your Moon+ Reader library from that folder.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 01:49 AM   #3
wlashi
wlashi began at the beginning.

Device: Android
That means I cannot keep my epub files onine to read them in Moon+ Reader Pro? All books must be stored locally first?
wlashi is offline   Reply With Quote